Propellerhead Software
Old 2011-10-24, 19:46

Recycle on Ignition Key option

Hello all,

I think it would be handy to be able to put your Recycle licence (and Rebirth, should there be one, I've never used it so I don't know) onto your Ignition Key so that you don't need to put the disc in all the time.

Pretty self explanatory I think. Can't think why this couldn't be done and I can't think why anyone wouldn't want to be able to do it.

I did search but surprisingly couldn't find this being requested previously.
Old 2012-12-21, 16:47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recurse View Post
Hello all,

I think it would be handy to be able to put your Recycle licence (and Rebirth, should there be one, I've never used it so I don't know) onto your Ignition Key so that you don't need to put the disc in all the time.

Pretty self explanatory I think. Can't think why this couldn't be done and I can't think why anyone wouldn't want to be able to do it.

I did search but surprisingly couldn't find this being requested previously.
+1 I totally agree. i have always been for the ilok style license protection. i think most people who do not want this same method are either 1, lose little things like this all the time, 2, using illegal pirated software, 3, feel like some sort of rights or invasion is going on or 4, i have no idea :P i myself, obviously, personally like having everything consolidated.
Old 2012-12-21, 17:30

I never have to put the disc in to run recycle :/