Propellerhead Software
Old 2011-11-17, 00:31

fader control on keyboard

This may be possible already so someone please let me know if it is.

In the f5 mixing desk screen the computer keys left and right arrows take you across the mix channels on the desk highlighting as it goes along. Currently the up an down arrow computer keys are redundant. I think it would be good to be able to use the up and down arrow computer keys to control the highlighted channels fader with the fader on the keyboard.

Using reason on a mix and flipping between laptop and studio I am using keyboard shortcuts more and more so zipping along the mixer with the arrow keys instead of using the mouse to drag or scroll just made me want to use the up and down arrow computer keys when I was on the highlighted mixer channel

This could be combined with shortcut keys that control mute & solo and also maybe a ctrl or alt + left or right arrow to control panning left and right