Propellerhead Software
Old 2011-12-16, 21:45

Automation Curve Tool

The is where you can select in between two break points and manipulate that curve with that curve with ease by dragging in any direction. They have this feature in Logic 9. Really dope and useful.
Old 2011-12-17, 03:30

Yes everybody wants curved automation.
Old 2011-12-17, 04:48

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNB1 View Post
The is where you can select in between two break points and manipulate that curve with that curve with ease by dragging in any direction. They have this feature in Logic 9. Really dope and useful.
Well, here is a comment to my own self. Well, check my status on this SNB1, us hear at Popellerhead is a great developing software company that has aim not to make things the same and rather needed, but rather make thing better and different. I fill like im on the staff everytime I write in this forum section. Lol.
Old 2011-12-18, 05:47

James Bernard and his handy dandy Toolbox http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6y0Ro2M1Sh4#t=4m56s shows how we can get clips as well as create our own curves for automation. The Toolbox file makes them available to use anywhere at any time by copy/paste between files. I’ve set the link to start the video at the curve automation part, but the whole video is great advice.

Please understand I’m not debating your suggestion and it would be nice; but I’d probably still use this method instead. It lets me choose a curve to start with, stretch it to fit and then put the personal touch to when needed.

Edit: Here is JB’s .rns file of everything we see in the video: http://propellerheads.se/stuff/JB34.zip , so it’s all there for us to just start using, add to as desired/ required and then call it our own.

Last edited by clarktw; 2011-12-18 at 06:07.