Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > General Forum (read only)

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 2012-01-01, 15:59
Curbside Curbside is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 3
Exclamation Granular China - Aftertouch

Looks like the Besides Sound "Granular China - Aftertouch" refill is no longer being hosted.

Can anyone post or host the refill?
I can't find it anywhere and it used to be a free download. (http://www.propellerheads.se/downloa...eFillType=Free) no longer available at the link.

It included:
GranularChina ErHu.rfl [15MB]
GranularChina PiPa.rfl [18MB]
GranularChina YangQin.rfl [10MB]
GranularChina ZhongRuan.rfl [16MB]

I need it for reviving an old song where I had used the refill.
please help!
  #2  
Old 2012-01-05, 03:54
jackshred jackshred is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 1
I'm in the same boat!
  #3  
Old 2012-01-05, 18:00
carlgrace's Avatar
carlgrace carlgrace is online now
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,545
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackshred View Post
I'm in the same boat!
I'm pretty sure I have these. Can someone who knows about such things let me know if it is OK for me to email them? Since they were free in the first place, it should be OK for me to distribute them, right?

Carl
__________________
New Pacific Deep track, Expire. Album out soon!

Loading SoundCloud…
  #4  
Old 2012-06-29, 22:12
plaamook's Avatar
plaamook plaamook is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,222
Quote:
Originally Posted by carlgrace View Post
Can someone who knows about such things let me know if it is OK for me to email them? Since they were free in the first place, it should be OK for me to distribute them, right?
hope so...
  #5  
Old 2012-06-29, 23:43
normen's Avatar
normen normen is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 3,468
Quote:
Originally Posted by carlgrace View Post
I'm pretty sure I have these. Can someone who knows about such things let me know if it is OK for me to email them? Since they were free in the first place, it should be OK for me to distribute them, right?

Carl
One email arguably is not distributing software. What file sharers are sued for is the mass of users they make the things available to.
__________________
Plugin latency issues? Phasing on parallel channels? Want to know the real latency of your audio interface? Try the VMG-01!
Professional Audio Engineer at Theater Bremen, Germany • Part Time Programmer
  #6  
Old 2012-06-29, 23:58
plaamook's Avatar
plaamook plaamook is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,222
well, i figure its all in the family round here. it was free
  #7  
Old 2013-03-19, 18:20
charlycharlzz's Avatar
charlycharlzz charlycharlzz is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 5,950
Quote:
Originally Posted by carlgrace View Post
I'm pretty sure I have these. Can someone who knows about such things let me know if it is OK for me to email them? Since they were free in the first place, it should be OK for me to distribute them, right?

Carl
not really , you should ask the right owner unless he is Chinese
If it's from China copy it and even sell it !

they break every law everyday on : copy right and deposed tradmarks ! also they use deposed tecnologies that our factorys (EU, US) developed in many years and they use it in there factorys because a chinese guy deposed a copy right of somebodys else work like it's his and we cannot take legal actions !

so dont share it unless it really is from China
__________________

It's like gambling !!!
but you get something out the slot everytime you click ! lol

▓▓▓
dಠಠb
_(Θ)_

No Respect for the Talion Law , I whant it All !
  #8  
Old 2013-03-19, 18:23
Mate Mate is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 8,326
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlycharlzz View Post
not really , you should ask the right owner unless he is Chinese
If it's from China copy it and even sell it !

they break every law everyday on : copy right and deposed tradmarks ! also they use deposed tecnologies that our factorys (EU, US) developed in many years and they use it in there factorys because a chinese guy deposed a copy right of somebodys else work like it's his and we cannot take legal actions !

so dont share it unless it really is from China
It's a free ReFill so it can be shared whatever!
  #9  
Old 2013-03-19, 18:50
charlycharlzz's Avatar
charlycharlzz charlycharlzz is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 5,950
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mate View Post
It's a free ReFill so it can be shared whatever!

not really it's the owner that says if he whant to share it or not ,
if he put it now for sell in a blog and cut all free links you cannot share it anymore !

unless he puted in detailed inside the refill a note saying this is a free that can be share by others or share by everybody well it's free to everybody that got it before he changed his mind !


exemple : you cannot share saturation knob but you had it for free !

but all rules are made to be broken
__________________

It's like gambling !!!
but you get something out the slot everytime you click ! lol

▓▓▓
dಠಠb
_(Θ)_

No Respect for the Talion Law , I whant it All !
  #10  
Old 2012-01-06, 00:41
FrF69's Avatar
FrF69 FrF69 is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 98
i have upload this refills http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RIWJ7BIW
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Aftertouch in the Remote codecs ljekio Phead User Forum (read only) 0 2011-04-15 15:38
Granular China lightpanther General Forum (read only) 8 2006-08-01 21:37
Granular China - Aftertouch Bungo Phead User Forum (read only) 2 2005-12-27 03:58
Granular China, Krakatua and Harry Morse jptingle Music Forum (read only) 0 2005-12-01 03:06
Electronic music grows in China, despite government efforts! Niklas Music Forum (read only) 0 2002-08-11 01:36


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 00:47.