Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > Music Forum (read only)

Old 2012-03-12, 19:23

My back catalogue on Soundcloud

Hello!

I finally took the (very small) plunge and decided to upgrade my Soundcloud account from a free account to a lite account. That was probably a mistake because I've now come to realise that I'm probably going to run out of my 4 hours of musical storage in about a day. Whoops.

One of the main reasons for doing so was so that I could replace my ugly Bandcamp widgets on my page with some much, much, much nicer looking Soundcloud ones. I know, a bit of a rubbish reason but it looks SO MUCH BETTER.

I've spent a good chunk of today uploading most of my back catalogue to Soundcloud, so if anyone fancies saying hello or listening to my (predominantly Reason-based) output and leaving me dirty messages in the comments section then go for it!

You can find me here...
http://www.soundcloud.com/adfielding

...and, because this is the *music* section of the Props forum, here's a little SC widget with some music in it - namely my second album, "Lightfields".

Loading SoundCloud…

Cheers all!
Old 2012-03-12, 20:26

Awesome, will be listening to this in its entirety! Thanks Adam!! Let us know when album 3 is out
Old 2012-03-12, 20:28

O/T

Judging by the amount of content you uploaded and the time taken to do it I'm moving to Huddersfield. It'd take me days to do that with our shite TalkTalk connection.
'Going to trial with a lawyer who considers your whole life-style a crime in progress is not a happy prospect.' - Hunter S Thompson
~|~
'Live fat, die young, and leave a self-basting corpse for the burn up...' - TFC
Old 2012-03-12, 21:24

Well since SC mobile just recently turned into a huge glitch fest I decided to finally purchase Lightfields from Amazon hopefully they will fix it soon but it feels nice to support a worthy artist and Reason user.
Old 2012-03-13, 18:47

Quote:
Originally Posted by digteamone View Post
Awesome, will be listening to this in its entirety! Thanks Adam!! Let us know when album 3 is out
Thanks! I certainly will do - I've had a bit of a break from album 3 lately, but I came back to it today with a completely fresh perspective and I'm really, really happy with how it's all shaping up and coming together. Also...

Quote:
Originally Posted by digteamone View Post
Well since SC mobile just recently turned into a huge glitch fest I decided to finally purchase Lightfields from Amazon hopefully they will fix it soon but it feels nice to support a worthy artist and Reason user.
Thanks a lot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatControlleR View Post
Judging by the amount of content you uploaded and the time taken to do it I'm moving to Huddersfield. It'd take me days to do that with our shite TalkTalk connection.
Haha, we're using Virgin Media here - the download speeds are a lot better than the upload speeds, which - up until the last couple of years I think - were utterly terrible. Still, being able to chuck that much stuff upstream in one day is actually pretty neat. Great for the daily backing up of stuff to Crashplan as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JpPropellaed View Post
FilmScore ! Lush sounds lovin the Almost randomness of Percusion/KiT & Bass Snarls ,,, I hears some ' what sounds like Lead_Guitar , the back end of track,,,, Super stuff Adam......................
Thanks a lot! I take it you're referring to The Initiation - that's a guitar processed with Reason's Line6 amps I believe, with loads of delay and wah applied. I haven't used the Line6 devices a lot lately, but for that sort of fuzzy wall-of-noise type sound I still like it

Quote:
Originally Posted by martinb98 View Post
OMG Adam my sound cloud dashboard is a Adam Fielding Personal play list
D'oh! Sorry about that, shouldn't happen again though - I'm rapidly running out of space, might have to upgrade my SC account if I fancy doing another batch upload.
Old 2012-03-14, 00:33

Adam it wasn't a complaint , my man, & thanks for the follow on sound cloud

Martin
http://soundcloud.com/itchy-brother-music
Melbourne Australia
Old 2012-03-12, 21:39

FilmScore ! Lush sounds lovin the Almost randomness of Percusion/KiT & Bass Snarls ,,, I hears some ' what sounds like Lead_Guitar , the back end of track,,,, Super stuff Adam......................
Old 2012-03-13, 05:15

OMG Adam my sound cloud dashboard is a Adam Fielding Personal play list

Martin
http://soundcloud.com/itchy-brother-music
Melbourne Australia
Old 2012-03-13, 19:13

Following for sure!
Old 2012-03-13, 19:40

Well, I know what I'm doing for the rest of the day! :-)
USA