Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > Feature Suggestion Forum

Old 2012-07-23, 16:40

recycle included in reason

recycle included in reason,
ability to sample and edit audio loops and phrases from external source and internal cpu sources (itunes for ex.)
abality to create a rex loop from any track or group of track (event from a bus) to use it for easyiest live performance in dr octorex (ad 4 banks of 8 loops) for dr octorex
Old 2012-07-25, 16:27

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by seba74ch View Post
recycle included in reason,
ability to sample and edit audio loops and phrases from external source and internal cpu sources (itunes for ex.)
abality to create a rex loop from any track or group of track (event from a bus) to use it for easyiest live performance in dr octorex (ad 4 banks of 8 loops) for dr octorex

yep plus one ! I have done like 3 threads on this like many users and If grouping faders and recycle not include in reason 7 I will not upgrade anymore
(it's called blackmail ! ) lol

It's like gambling !!!
but you get something out the slot everytime you click ! lol

▓▓▓
dಠಠb
_(Θ)_

No Respect for the Talion Law , I whant it All !

Last edited by charlycharlzz; 2012-07-25 at 16:57.
Old 2012-07-27, 18:14

https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/...egrate+recycle
Old 2012-07-29, 01:49

Also the ability to auto slice a piece of audio, where all the individual transients of the audio clip are sent to a midi track. That would be awesome, its very easy to create choppy vocals etc.. theres so many possibilities with the recycle integration, not just to simply merge it with reason like they did with record but also to improve on it. i wouldn't mind even if they just improved recycle and added the ability to use as a rewire tool. So do a load of editing/chopping whatever and then have it send from recycle to a reason midi/rex track, this would help a lot of reason users to gain a better workflow when using reason and recycle imo.
Old 2012-07-29, 01:50

PS. my bad if you can use recycle and reason in rewire but i don't own recycle yet, would love to though
Old 2012-07-30, 06:08

Quote:
Originally Posted by VillaNDubstep View Post
PS. my bad if you can use recycle and reason in rewire but i don't own recycle yet, would love to though
Actually, you cant even use Reason and Recycle at the same time. Its time for recycle 3.0 already.
Old 2012-07-30, 11:11

The famous Recycle in Reason thread in its 659th (?) incarnation?
Old 2012-07-30, 14:41

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaeppel View Post
Actually, you cant even use Reason and Recycle at the same time. Its time for recycle 3.0 already.
Definitely
Old 2012-07-30, 15:24

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaeppel View Post
That makes so no sense at all! I remember when I got Recycle and first tried to fire up Reason and Recycle simultaneously, to no avail. Please Pheads fix this if possible! What if Recycle could run in some kind of "slave" mode of Reason, so they could share the same audio driver at the same time, that possible?
Old 2012-07-31, 03:07

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzONa View Post
That makes so no sense at all! I remember when I got Recycle and first tried to fire up Reason and Recycle simultaneously, to no avail. Please Pheads fix this if possible! What if Recycle could run in some kind of "slave" mode of Reason, so they could share the same audio driver at the same time, that possible?
You actually can use Recycle and Reason simultaneously in certain setups.

Part of the limitation is in the ASIO spec but some audio interfaces do allow you to use two different audio drivers at once (they were able to work around the limitation).

Also if you are on a Mac I don't believe Core Audio has this limitation.

But I agree that better integration of recycle is a must.