Propellerhead Software
Old 2012-08-26, 18:07

Talking Changing tracks via MIDI

Evening all...

I'm trying to work out how to change tracks (in the sequencer, in Rv6.5) via a MIDI foot controller (specifically, a NI RigKontrol), with the view to recording on one track, then switching to and recording on the next track... and I'm having a hard time working it out... if anybody could lend a hand or make a suggestion, that would be greatly appreciated!

Also, shameless plug, you're all invited over to my music pages... everything was produced on Reason... except the singing and the guitars!

Here's the links:

www.phantomville.com
myspace.com/phantomville
soundcloud.com/phantomville

I hope you like what you hear...

Regards...
Old 2012-08-27, 06:55

In Reason go Menu > Options > Addintional Remote Overrides and assign the following to your midi controller:
- target next track;
- target previous track;
- see others, maybe you need something else to control.