Propellerhead Software
Old 2012-09-15, 22:11

Figure Synths with Thor?

Just got to mess around with Figure for the first time today and I have to say it's pretty addicting. I was really digging some of the sounds in it though and I know Props says it's powered by Kong and Thor. Anyone tried to recreate any of the lead sounds in Thor?

I plan on having a go at a few of them but I figured (no pun intended) maybe some others might have tried too.
Old 2012-09-15, 22:25
Propellerhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnstein View Post
Just got to mess around with Figure for the first time today and I have to say it's pretty addicting. I was really digging some of the sounds in it though and I know Props says it's powered by Kong and Thor. Anyone tried to recreate any of the lead sounds in Thor?

I plan on having a go at a few of them but I figured (no pun intended) maybe some others might have tried too.
All the lead sounds were created by me and Leo in Thor actually.

Some of them exist in the sound bank today (Captain James Hook is one I made for Reason 6 for example) but some we made new for Figure. After the patches were packed up I can't really see exactly how we made 'em but I know there was a lot of wavetable oscillator involved!
Old 2012-09-16, 06:00

Thanks I'll be sure to work with the wavetable oscillator then and see what I can come up with!