Propellerhead Software
Old 2012-09-27, 07:21

I need help please!!!

Hi

i have reason 5 installed in my computer and i also use to have it on my online account as a registered software. i bought reason 6 upgrade today and i installed but it doesn't let me go on an make the full upgrade. I also can no longer find any more of my previews software's installed on my account. is very frustrating... can i please get some assistance???

Thank you
Old 2012-09-27, 07:37

Can you re-register reason 5 first? If Props thinks you don't have a previous version then buying an upgrade wont work.
Old 2012-09-27, 07:46

Quote:
Originally Posted by avenrec View Post
Hi

i have reason 5 installed in my computer and i also use to have it on my online account as a registered software. i bought reason 6 upgrade today and i installed but it doesn't let me go on an make the full upgrade. I also can no longer find any more of my previews software's installed on my account. is very frustrating... can i please get some assistance???

Thank you
You must register 5 first. If it is registered already to a different account than the one you are using to post this thread, register your upgrade to that account and it will work. What is "previews software's"?
Old 2012-09-27, 07:51

i have my registration code in my ignition key "hidden"... somebody can tell me how can i fix this??? i need to make my reason 6 upgrade and this dosent let me do it... please somebody help me!!!!!!!!
Old 2012-09-27, 07:55

please healp

Quote:
i have my registration code in my ignition key "hidden"... somebody can tell me how can i fix this??? i need to make my reason 6 upgrade and this dosent let me do it... please somebody help me!!!!!!!!
////////////////////////////
Old 2012-09-27, 08:06

I think what the guys are getting at is that you don't show a Reason icon with your username here. Therefore, your account as avenrec apparently doesn't have Reason registered. Get that worked out and you may be OK.
Old 2012-09-27, 08:26

Quote:
The Ignition key was for Record 1 (& now Reason 6.5 because Record is integrated with it) & not the Reason product! if you have a valid copy of Reason 5 (& not the torrent version) as you state, then your license number should be stored in your account here at PHead. Just log into your account go to "Your products" then look under your applications tab. If you have bought Reason 6 upgrade then your Reason 5 license will be under the "older versions" option.
As MayorMcCheese stated, there is no Reason icon next to your user name, therefore your copy of Reason 5 hasn't been registered yet if it is indeed a legal copy.

Last edited by nicko1; 2012-09-27 at 08:28.
Old 2012-09-27, 09:55

no the problem is i already registred my reason 5 but when i go to my account dont reconize my registred products they say "you dont have any product registered but when i try to registred my reason 5 again said that the linces number that i put is already registred... please someone help me!!!!!!
Old 2012-09-27, 09:56

Quote:
no the problem is i already registred my reason 5 but when i go to my account dont reconize my registred products they say "you dont have any product registered but when i try to registred my reason 5 again said that the linces number that i put is already registred... please someone help me!!!!!!
This means you registered it to another account. Go to that account.

Alternatively you can send Propellerhead your licence number so they dig out the forgotten account for you:

customercare@propellerheads.se

Last edited by BonezMcCoy; 2012-09-27 at 09:59.
Old 2012-09-27, 10:06

I forgot to say: include a photo of Reason 5 installation DVD and authorisation card as proof of purchase in your email so they can help you.