Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > General Forum (read only)

Old 2012-09-27, 12:29

Was about to install the 6.5 upgrade, now it wants disc 1

hi all!

Was about to install the 6.5 upgrade, now it wants disc 1. is the original disc 1 meant? but i have upgraded from 3 to 6 so that would make no sense.

can somebody help me? please ...

Old 2012-09-27, 12:44

Re-download the demo version with the included soundbanks (the 3Gb one).

That should fix it.
Old 2012-09-27, 12:46

ok, works, now the difficulty There is no Propellerhead Ignition Key connected to your computer right now.
But it is connected. Any help?

Old 2012-09-27, 13:00

First, connect your Ignition Key to a USB port on your computer, and launch Authorizer. Authorizer is an application installed with ReaSON. You'll find it in your Reason folder.
Click the "Launch browser" button in Authorizer and you will be re-directed to your user account page on www.propellerheads.se
Next to each product license, you'll find a "Manage license" link. Click this for your Reason license.
On the next page, click the Authorize button to add the license to your key.
Old 2012-09-27, 13:12

thank you VERY much!!!