Propellerhead Software
Old 2012-10-14, 00:26

Exclamation MOD A LFO CV Re

This one sounds simple but i still want it.

I want a dedicated LFO CV Re

What i mean is,,,,, On the Malstrome, i use the MOD A LFO to send CV signals to other devices in the Reason rack.

So please invent a Re that is just the MOD A by it self.

A LFO CV generator of some sort.

I hope that make sense

Regards
Old 2012-10-14, 00:31
Banned

What are you smoking mate?

https://www.propellerheads.se/produc...devices_pulsar
Old 2012-10-14, 01:02

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mate View Post
No time wasters please, this is a serious topic for me...
Old 2012-10-14, 01:08
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinnerfire View Post
No time wasters please, this is a serious topic for me...
Are you joking?

Pulsar it's Dual LFO generator & it does all the stuff which MOD A from Malstrom or any other device with LFO from Reason does, maybe except that Pulsar don't have 31 wave form like Malstrom MOD A has!

So I dunno what are you talking here about! LoL!
Old 2012-10-14, 01:16

Smile

Quote:
Are you joking?

Pulsar it's Dual LFO generator & it does all the stuff which MOD A from Malstrom or any other device with LFO from Reason does, maybe except that Pulsar don't have 31 wave form like Malstrom MOD A has!

Thats better mate, Yeah i totally agree with you about the Pulsar but old habits are hard to beat for me and i love the way i can automate the wave forms and Rate of the MOD A but thats all i ever use the Malstrom for?

So maybe the Props could invent a MOD A that you could add to your signal chain?

I dont know, it sounds mad but i still want it for making Combinator patches ect

What do you think mate?
Old 2012-10-14, 01:19
Banned

Quote:
Thats better mate, Yeah i totally agree with you about the Pulsar but old habits are hard to beat for me and i love the way i can automate the wave forms and Rate of the MOD A but thats all i ever use the Malstrom for?

So maybe the Props could invent a MOD A that you could add to your signal chain?

I dont know, it sounds mad but i still want it for making Combinator patches ect

What do you think mate?
PH already invented Pulsar & you can automate all the stuff from Pulsar as simply as you do it in Masltrom, coz automation in Reason always was & still is simple & comfy thing on any Reason or RE device!
Old 2012-10-15, 08:25

Quote:
Out of curiousity. Is there any particular reason why you create several Malström's and only use MOD A when you got MOD B that is identical?
Old 2012-10-15, 14:58

Quote:
Are you joking?

not really, yes it does lfo modulations, but malström retriggers lfo modulations like thor in lfo key sync mode. And like you said it has not all the waveforms.

As far as i know Pulsar can't retrigger modulations this way. But i might be wrong, or anybody knows how to achive this with pulsar so the lfo modulation starts always equal ?
Old 2012-10-15, 15:07
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by eightinch View Post
not really, yes it does lfo modulations, but malström retriggers lfo modulations like thor in lfo key sync mode. And like you said it has not all the waveforms.

As far as i know Pulsar can't retrigger modulations this way. But i might be wrong, or anybody knows how to achive this with pulsar so the lfo modulation starts always equal ?
Mmm, true, I'm always use Key Sync on Thor but I didn't notice any random sounds on my bass when I used Pulsar on the Filter Freq, though on Thor without Key Sync On it will be kinda mess!

Anyway Malstrom don't has a Key Sync it's only has a tempo sync!
Old 2012-10-14, 01:10

Smile

Ok so the reason iv been thinking about this is because i just bought the VoltCB-1 Re but i still have to create a Malstrom to feed it CV signals.

So i end up with a rack full of Malstroms but im only using the MOD A on each one.

So if any ones in the know or thinking of making a new Re, please consider my suggestion.

It doesn't even have to be a Re now im thinking it could just be added to the new Reason 7.

I reckon this would be cooler than frosty the snowman