Propellerhead Software
Old 2012-10-15, 05:31
questionsofyou

Turntable in Reason?

Hello!

I am new to the forum and I was wondering if it was possible to use my keyboard to play the turntable. trying to get creative with my music and to the creators. I love this product. I don't use anything else but, Reason.
Old 2012-10-15, 09:52

I have no idea what you mean by using your keyboard to play a turntable.
Can you elaborate?
Old 2012-10-15, 12:18

Yeah I don't understand the question as well.
Old 2012-10-15, 12:30

Quote:
Originally Posted by questionsofyou View Post
Hello!

I am new to the forum and I was wondering if it was possible to use my keyboard to play the turntable. trying to get creative with my music and to the creators. I love this product. I don't use anything else but, Reason.
You can use a midi controller to control virtual turntables (Serato, Traktor, etc) if that is your question, but that has nothing to do with Reason, because it is neither a controller nor a virtual turntable.
Old 2012-10-15, 21:37

Quote:
Hello!

where is your reason icon?
Old 2012-10-15, 22:15
Banned

Quote:
Hello!

Use mouse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneykube View Post
where is your reason icon?
Who cares?
Old 2012-10-15, 22:56

Doesn't Reason icon imply legit registered Reason user aka non-pirate troll asking inane question about controlling turntables with midi keyboards?
Old 2012-10-15, 23:16
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kungfujedi View Post
Doesn't Reason icon imply legit registered Reason user aka non-pirate troll asking inane question about controlling turntables with midi keyboards?
Most stupid thing ever it's treat people by some silly icons!
Old 2012-10-15, 23:21

Isn't the general forum open to all??
• MacBook Pro 15'' 2.6 GHz i7 • M-Audio Ozone • Akai EWI USB • Korg nanoSeries • Re-Tron • Predator-RE • Antidote • Bitspeek • Pulsar • Saturation Knob • Echobode • Uhbik A, D, G, P • Polar • Flower Audio Loudness Meter • Shelob • Mordred • PDT2 • Volt CB-1 • Volt SH-1 • Ozone Maximizer • Yoko • Glitch • ReVolt • CV Tuner • CV Suite Line Mixer • CV Suite Line Processor • PCV • RPDistort • Morfin XF Crossfader • Viking • Anansi • Itsy • Stereo Splitter • G8 Gate • Divisor • Polysix • PX7 • Audio To CV • Truth • AutoArp • A-100 Series • WBL5515 • Neutron • Measure • Distributor • Now • Later • Lolth • Volt SL-1 • Charlotte • 4 Phase LFO • Directre • Wbl3001 • Scope Jr • DCAM EnvShaper • BZR-1 • Little LFO • RP-Verb • Equation Bundle • Mingler • Noxious • One-note stand • MonoPoly • Revival • Tick Tick • Randrome Bundle • AutoTheory • CV-8 • Tres • C1-L1 • Red Queen • Parametrix • Parsec • RE 200 • CV Mutant • Ammo 1200BR • Vermilion • PlayGate • TableOscillator • Snakebite • AdditiveOscillator • Module Maker Bundle • EDS06s • Crapre • Synchronous •
Loading SoundCloud…
Old 2012-10-16, 02:11

@questionsofyou Excuse our arrogance.. Being users of the best music creation software out there, we sometimes forget out manners.. I do recall reading a book "Reason 3 Overdrive" that went into this in detail. Here is a link to a preview of that section http://my.safaribooksonline.com/book...s/ch10lev1sec4 . If you like the book, buy it.. There's really cool tips there. PS - if you are a registered user, you should think about adding your icon. If not, buy it. You receive great benefits and discounted upgrades. AND u don't always get harassed Hope this helps!