Propellerhead Software
Old 2012-10-19, 23:57

ReVolt

If any has the Revolt, let me know how it works for you. Is it worth the purchase? Would like to know and see more about what it can do. Sorry to ask 4th grade questions, but that's how we learn. lol
Reason Rules!

Booshank

Loading SoundCloud…

Buffre Beat Repeater, RoughRider, ReVolt CV Processor, DCAM EnvShaper,
Etch Red, Re-Tron, Shelob Audio Bypass Splitter, Polysix, ReStereo, bla, bla, bla, ....I got almost everything. LOL
Old 2012-10-20, 09:57

For 7,50 euro's it's a great learning tool about CV. That's the reason why I bought it.
But as the introduction video shows it can be a very cool CV manipulator.

But so far I only used it to draw visual feedback to see what certain parameter changes accomplish when changed.
And remember, blessed are the cheesemakers, and any manufacturers of dairy-based music !
Quote:
Originally Posted by obroadfield View Post
You're a hero Eric...thank you.
Old 2012-10-22, 14:14

Thank you.

Loading SoundCloud…

Etch Red, Re-Tron, Shelob Audio Bypass Splitter, Polysix, ReStereo, bla, bla, bla, ....I got almost everything. LOL
Old 2012-10-22, 15:25

I haven't bought it yet, but I plan to. I would say that if you're interested in CV manipulation it looks like a great tool, easily worth its cost or more. If you never touch the CV controls though, unless you use patches that require it, it probably won't do you much good.

If you're willing to learn how CV works though, or if you already know, then it should add a lot of flexibility to what you can do with those signals.

I'm sure the same is true for the Volt CB-1, and not having used either I wouldn't want to discourage you from looking at that one, but ReVolt does look like it has more features.
Old 2012-10-22, 16:35

Actually, I'm into CV manipulation. Learning as i go. And getting great results. Considering it. Most likely I'll get it. Just would like to hear more from it and about it.

Loading SoundCloud…

Old 2012-10-22, 17:03

There are actually 2 new devices available this morning (one's even free for now!), both with names starting with CV Suite. Since you're into CV manipulation, I'd probably grab the free one and trial the other 3 and see what works for you.

I'd be interested to hear from other people who have been using them though too.