Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > Feature Suggestion Forum

Old 2012-10-23, 23:12

Christmass gift by users for users idear !!! worldwide !!!

so now this thread is old and I started this one ; https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/...87#post1163387

Hello this year is like last year , some users ask for a Christmass gift from props and I'm part of them but what if users was getting organise to give and receive something for once ?

my idear is simple ; since there is a lot of users that have there own refill store and that even more are doing there own combis and patchs maybe we could all post some patch's combis and refill's here and have somebody that would make a compilation of the combis and patch's into one refill and have it joined with the other personnal refill's sended into a RAR file.

anyway we need somebody for the collection and compilation of it and we also need an approvement to have it put in the free refill download list of this website as a christmass worldwide users free refill.

do you think it's a good idear and would you give a synth or a homemade refill to the cause ?

ps: sorry for the few faults but English is my 2nd language

It's like gambling !!!
but you get something out the slot everytime you click ! lol

▓▓▓
dಠಠb
_(Θ)_

No Respect for the Talion Law , I whant it All !

Last edited by charlycharlzz; 2012-10-25 at 01:14.
Old 2012-10-23, 23:48
Banned

Adorable idea, I'd make 7 patches!

One thing, patches should be made based only on the Reason devices, coz different people have different RE's!

And at the end of the name of each patch people should add a description, like: (Pad), (Lead), (Bass) & so on!

Last edited by Mate; 2012-10-23 at 23:51.
Old 2012-10-24, 02:56

this a really good idea but some one would need to voluteer to collect and organize all the patches though
Old 2012-10-24, 14:00
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollownation View Post
this a really good idea but some one would need to voluteer to collect and organize all the patches though
Not a problem to me, I can collect them & sort them, only if people will stick to the rules which I've said in the my previous post!
Old 2012-10-24, 15:20

I think you should repost in the user forum as it might get a bit more attension over there
Old 2012-10-24, 15:35

I'm down Mate! I got some patches to share. I'll collect them and add a few new ones and send them to you
Old 2012-10-25, 01:56

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollownation View Post
I think you should repost in the user forum as it might get a bit more attension over there
https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/...87#post1163387

It's like gambling !!!

▓▓▓
dಠಠb
_(Θ)_

Old 2012-10-24, 18:46

hey MATE ! ok I'm doing the thread maybe 2night so you say you whant details like : after patch name there you be the patch styll label down like (lead,bass,pads..etc) exemple: crazy synth pad

also I think every patch should be made from scratch or if it's a personnal tweek thing from another patch it should only be from original SB and named proper , for exemple if you tweek a juicer2 combi and make it a step sequenced synth to call it something like juicer stepper lead.

I also was thinking about skinz , I think it would be more simple to have a unik skin but some users may whant to put there own skin so there sould be a notice on how to make the combi with the skin inside that open with the image loading by itself .

a yhea and no RE inside !

there is a few points and rules that we need set before the big start !

but i cannot wait for that refill now lol it is going to be a nice grouped present to all of us !

It's like gambling !!!

▓▓▓
dಠಠb
_(Θ)_

Last edited by charlycharlzz; 2012-10-24 at 18:50.
Old 2012-10-24, 18:51
Banned

Ok Charly, so I'll be a collector & a ReFill packer!