Propellerhead Software
Old 2012-10-29, 01:26

Balance

I have a legit copy of Reason 6. I recently purchased Balance. Reason will not open now saying that "the connected igintion key is not authorized". I follow the instructions to authorize and it still does not work. Help? Am I the only person who purchased Reason and Balance seperately??
Old 2012-10-29, 01:45

Quote:
Originally Posted by futdewuck View Post
I have a legit copy of Reason 6. I recently purchased Balance. Reason will not open now saying that "the connected igintion key is not authorized". I follow the instructions to authorize and it still does not work. Help? Am I the only person who purchased Reason and Balance seperately??
Did you go to your account and authorize Reason to Balance? You are allowed to have Balance + 1 Ignition Key authorized. Does it even show up under "Manage License"?

Last edited by EnochLight; 2012-10-29 at 01:48. Reason: oops