Propellerhead Software
  #1  
Old 2012-10-31, 17:14
Djjimmyc's Avatar
Djjimmyc Djjimmyc is offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 756
Two RE issues......

1. Even after i've updated the licences on the ignition key its saying otherwise and that i need to verify via the net.....am i missing something here?

and

2. I'm in the process of trying out Preditor but on several occasions I've had the 'Device error you can still save your song' warning.
Is this a problem with the trial or something more complex?
Hoping its not the latter as I was really liking the sound of it on the couple of chances I could get it to work.
__________________
SLICE OF DNB

Loading SoundCloud…
  #2  
Old 2012-10-31, 17:17
MattiasHG's Avatar
MattiasHG MattiasHG is offline
Propellerhead
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 2,429
Quote:
Originally Posted by Djjimmyc View Post
1. Even after i've updated the licences on the ignition key its saying otherwise and that i need to verify via the net.....am i missing something here?
Are you perhaps mixing this up with try licenses? If you have ANY try license it will ask you to auth online, but you can choose to continue without that and the ones you have on your key should still work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djjimmyc View Post
2. I'm in the process of trying out Preditor but on several occasions I've had the 'Device error you can still save your song' warning.
Is this a problem with the trial or something more complex?
Hoping its not the latter as I was really liking the sound of it on the couple of chances I could get it to work.
That's something more complex, that's the message you get when a Rack Extension "crashes". You should report it to Rob Papen, including steps on how to reproduce it.
__________________
  #3  
Old 2012-10-31, 17:21
Djjimmyc's Avatar
Djjimmyc Djjimmyc is offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 756
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattiasHG View Post
Are you perhaps mixing this up with try licenses? If you have ANY try license it will ask you to auth online, but you can choose to continue without that and the ones you have on your key should still work..
Ah, I thought that might be the case. Sorry me just being a bit......


Quote:
Originally Posted by MattiasHG View Post

That's something more complex, that's the message you get when a Rack Extension "crashes". You should report it to Rob Papen, including steps on how to reproduce it.
Will do. Cheers for the swift assistance!
__________________
SLICE OF DNB

Loading SoundCloud…
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Midi Latency issues rogg23 Phead User Forum (read only) 2 2012-07-23 22:46
CPU Issues (Mac) nickmccall Phead User Forum (read only) 18 2012-07-02 21:58
Help with REWIRE workflow issues. funkstone Phead User Forum (read only) 3 2011-01-21 20:51
FS: Computer Music Magazine Collection Sale rollingsj General Forum (read only) 0 2007-07-16 16:06


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 15:47.