Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > Feature Suggestion Forum

Old 2012-11-10, 00:27

what i want on the new propellerhead reason 7

AUDIO EDITING ON A WHOLE NEW LEVEL

Grouping events and editing across multiple tracks has never been easier. By utilizing the new multitrack editing feature set you can cut, fade and trim multiple tracks at once. All events included in a group folder are physically handled as one single track. Plus, the advanced transient detection function detects hits of percussive audio material in next to no time.
editing of automation data is even more intuitive. Besides a streamlined “look and feel”, scaling and trimming of selected automation data can be done by using edit points within the selected range. The automation pass can be resized both in length and in amplitude — even proportional.
mp3 imports and outposts
(VST) is an interface for integrating software audio synthesizer and effect plugins with audio editors and hard-disk recording systems. VST and similar technologies use digital signal processing to simulate traditional recording studio hardware with software. Thousands of plugins exist, both commercial and freeware, and VST is supported by a large number of audio applications. 20 free free rack extensions when upgrading.
Old 2012-11-12, 06:26

You want VST plugins in Reason? You like the concept of group edits? You like to edit automation data? You like the look of automation data? You want 20 free REs when upgrading?

No disrespect but can you please take the time to edit your rants before posting so that they can be understood in a sensible manner?
Old 2012-11-12, 07:04

Quote:
Originally Posted by juno106user View Post
You want VST plugins in Reason? You like the concept of group edits? You like to edit automation data? You like the look of automation data? You want 20 free REs when upgrading?

No disrespect but can you please take the time to edit your rants before posting so that they can be understood in a sensible manner?
I think he's just cutting and pasting feature descriptions from other programs
Old 2012-11-12, 08:29

a faster file browser!
Old 2012-11-12, 12:26

I want to be able to press a key and I hear it on all instruments simultaneously. Kind of like your forum posts.
Old 2012-11-12, 12:29

The air is pretty dense at the mp3 outpost
Old 2012-11-12, 14:13

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunesis View Post
I think he's just cutting and pasting feature descriptions from other programs
Ah, right. Well, in that case I want Reason to have an Art History Brush tool.

Although, joking aside, a bézier tool for automation curves would be nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhansen View Post
The air is pretty dense at the mp3 outpost
'Going to trial with a lawyer who considers your whole life-style a crime in progress is not a happy prospect.' - Hunter S Thompson
~|~
'Live fat, die young, and leave a self-basting corpse for the burn up...' - TFC
Old 2012-11-12, 15:14

TheFat - I take it that your new avatar is of you reviewing the User Forum page? Then again, it could be the Features Forum...then again, it could be ...

Last edited by MayorMcCheese; 2012-11-12 at 15:17.
Old 2012-11-12, 15:16

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by MayorMcCheese View Post
TheFat - I take it that your new avatar is of you reviewing the User Forum page?
If only it were that narrow.
'Going to trial with a lawyer who considers your whole life-style a crime in progress is not a happy prospect.' - Hunter S Thompson
~|~
'Live fat, die young, and leave a self-basting corpse for the burn up...' - TFC