Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > General Forum (read only)

Old 2012-11-11, 20:41

Where to buy / download The Echo rack extension?

Hi, I want to try The Echo rack extension for recording vocals. I've been going round in circles on the various "Buy" links on the main page and can't find how to get it. I have Essentials 1.5 so it's not included by default. How do I get hold of it?

Cheers,
Glenn
Old 2012-11-11, 20:45

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChineseBurn View Post
Hi, I want to try The Echo rack extension for recording vocals. I've been going round in circles on the various "Buy" links on the main page and can't find how to get it. I have Essentials 1.5 so it's not included by default. How do I get hold of it?

Cheers,
Glenn
You get it by upgrading to Reason 6.52.

Grum.
Old 2012-11-12, 17:44

Hi Glen, there's a page here that'll show you what you're missing. The things that are missing aren't available to buy as single devices (unlike Rack Extensions) so you would have to upgrade to the full version if you want a Thor or The Echo etc.

http://www.propellerheads.se/product...mparison-chart

You've still got the RV7000, DDL-1 and Scream 4 for delay and added tape warmth so a little messing with those may get you the sound you're after anyway.

Cheers

Aiden
Old 2012-11-12, 20:04

Download the Reason trial version here http://www.propellerheads.se/download/reason/

Note: Limitation is that saved songs can not be opened unless you'll buy the full version