Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > Feature Suggestion Forum

Old 2012-11-12, 14:20

Midi Channels with Multiple Destinations

As the way i work involves lots of layering (basses/pads/leads etc) with several synths/combis playing the same part.........

......could the midi channels have mutliple destinations? so that the same midi info will trigger all desired sounds at once thus keep our arrange page less cluttered

Anyone else with me?!

Loading SoundCloud…
Old 2012-11-12, 17:57

When you put 2 or more synthesizers inside a combinator, they all receive all the midi notes, and play simultaneously. You can adjust the range of notes that go to each synth, inside the combinator, but by default, all notes go to all synths. Was there something else you had in mind ( like having multiple combinators inside a combinator... which is on everyone's wish list.)
Old 2012-11-12, 18:22

Thanks steven, I welcome the response but i already know that.

The trouble is I'm layering many (very busy)combi's which would be a pain to get into one singular unit.
So unless they make a combi that can operate inside another combi, this is a workable solution.

Loading SoundCloud…