Old 2012-11-18, 15:50

WIP Techno and Tech House tracks

Latest tracks ive been working on,

hope u enjoy and comments welcome

http://soundcloud.com/inakito/transi...l-pre-mastered

http://soundcloud.com/inakito/acero-self-cont-eq-track

Thanks
Old 2012-11-18, 21:24

You could introduce ' the gentle keys , earlier & with slightly more volume ! a Nice pad or Drone type sound would also fill-in some of the space , & the percussion you bring in late in the track? would be well suited droping in & out / right from the begining , More out than in , but with nice variation ! Lovely sound that you have produced already ' just needs Feeding up a little , Think / 1 note Piano Massive DELAYS , & Qwerky percussion sounds too ! i hope that helps ' lol / Jamie ..................
Old 2012-11-21, 20:33

Thanks for your comments, I didnt want to fill any spaces as that was the idea for the track, I hate busy tracks
Tho I appreciate your comments but didnt understand when you referred to "1 note Piano Massive DELAYS , & Qwerky percussion sounds too"... Did you mean the piano playing its too simple? Agreed, and about the percussions? Sorry i dindnt get it. I guess you meant they were too simple too...?
Thanks for taking the time to listen!
More comments welcome
Old 2012-11-21, 22:35

Quote:
Originally Posted by inakito View Post
Thanks for your comments, I didnt want to fill any spaces as that was the idea for the track, I hate busy tracks
Tho I appreciate your comments but didnt understand when you referred to "1 note Piano Massive DELAYS , & Qwerky percussion sounds too"... Did you mean the piano playing its too simple? Agreed, and about the percussions? Sorry i dindnt get it. I guess you meant they were too simple too...?
Thanks for taking the time to listen!
More comments welcome
No I ment adding-in a Very long Delayed Route Key-piano note & qwerky pecussion here & there ' but using the same very long delays ! ! ! ! these kinds of gems will not Cloud your mix !
Old 2012-11-22, 02:37

hhahahahahaha now it makes much more sense, big thanks!