Propellerhead Software
Old 2012-12-19, 19:25

Strange License Problem.

I decided to buy Buffre since I noticed there was a nice 25% off. I went through the usual process but Buffre still only shows up if I use online login - as if it was still on trial. If I login using my Ignition Key it doesn't show up.

I've deleted the license and downloaded it again (with lots of reason restarts inbetween) but am still getting this. I didn't have this problem with Polar which is the only other RE I've bought while still using the trial. To be clear the license is showing up on my user account (i.e. there's no expiry date, as if it was a trial)

Any ideas?
Old 2012-12-19, 19:33

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychobyatch View Post
I decided to buy Buffre since I noticed there was a nice 25% off. I went through the usual process but Buffre still only shows up if I use online login - as if it was still on trial. If I login using my Ignition Key it doesn't show up.

I've deleted the license and downloaded it again (with lots of reason restarts inbetween) but am still getting this. I didn't have this problem with Polar which is the only other RE I've bought while still using the trial. To be clear the license is showing up on my user account (i.e. there's no expiry date, as if it was a trial)

Any ideas?
Insert IK>log on to this site>your account>your products>rack extensions>manage licences
Follow the instructions and you'll be all set.
Old 2012-12-19, 19:47

Perfect. Thanks.
Old 2012-12-19, 19:48

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychobyatch View Post
Perfect. Thanks.
Good! Cheers!