Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > General Forum (read only)

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 2013-01-10, 21:16
rVOLT's Avatar
rVOLT rVOLT is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 666
Talking Propellerheads Microwave.

I was heating up some food when my girl came up and tried to stick her food in the microwave. I told her not to do it! The user agreement signed at the time of purchase specifically states that only one user can use the Microwave at a time. I turned my back, and of course she sticks her food in anyway. The moment she hit start, the Microwave stopped working. Now I have to wait 24/48 hours for tech support to get my reply to their email telling me about how I violated their agreement before my account can be used again.


hehe. I'm at work, and I want to run reason, but I'm worried I may have forgot to close it at home, so now I can't run it from my laptop or they'll close me out of my account again. =) Smile
__________________
http://www.soundcloud.com/rvolt
  #2  
Old 2013-01-10, 21:26
MayorMcCheese MayorMcCheese is offline
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 770
Then I expect that your boss at work appreciates Propellerhead. Then again, he could just go ahead and fire you, give your girlfriend a call and take her out to dinner.
__________________
waldenroadmusic.bandcamp.com
  #3  
Old 2013-01-10, 22:19
3rdFloorSound's Avatar
3rdFloorSound 3rdFloorSound is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 10,762
This is totally besides the point, but I've always wondered why some people leave their computers running while they're not around. By mistake?
__________________
  #4  
Old 2013-01-10, 23:37
rVOLT's Avatar
rVOLT rVOLT is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 666
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by MayorMcCheese View Post
Then I expect that your boss at work appreciates Propellerhead. Then again, he could just go ahead and fire you, give your girlfriend a call and take her out to dinner.
Hey ya'll its MayorMcCheese ya'll lol. Thanks for your concern but I am the Boss. ;-)




Quote:
Originally Posted by 3rdFloorSound View Post
This is totally besides the point, but I've always wondered why some people leave their computers running while they're not around. By mistake?
You've never got up to get a drink, then been abducted by aliens ?

Sometimes you get side tracked, sometimes you fall asleep on the keys and wake up early without checking. Sometimes steak... Sometimes chicken... You never know!


We need an option that logs your name out if you're using it elsewhere, and saves the file to a default save file... =)
__________________
http://www.soundcloud.com/rvolt

Last edited by rVOLT; 2013-01-10 at 23:40.
  #5  
Old 2013-01-10, 23:07
carlgrace's Avatar
carlgrace carlgrace is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,545
When I saw the title I hoped it was a thread about a new RE that Props was making based on the Waldorf Microwave. That would have been great.
__________________
New Pacific Deep track, Expire. Album out soon!

Loading SoundCloud…
  #6  
Old 2013-01-11, 05:36
SteveDiverse's Avatar
SteveDiverse SteveDiverse is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 3,615
Quote:
Originally Posted by carlgrace View Post
When I saw the title I hoped it was a thread about a new RE that Props was making based on the Waldorf Microwave. That would have been great.
I agree... because you would have done a 'try' or 'buy' and then laid down yet another fantastic 80's track.
__________________

HP Pavillion DV7T-3300 Laptop | i7 Q720 @ 1.6 GHz | 4GB RAM | Win7 Pro 64-bit
m-audio Axiom Pro 61 keyboard controller || iPad2 | RetouchControl DUO | TouchOSC | LoopBe30 MIDI
m-audio Mobile Pre USB (original) audio interface | ASIO4ALL || RØDE NT-3 mic
Reason 6.5.3 || Pulsar | Saturation Knob | Rough Rider | TSAR-1 | Uhbik-A | Re-Tron | Polar | Echobode | Uhbik Q | Uhbik F | Morfin XF | Uhbik S | Uhbik D | Uhbik G | CV Suite Line Processor | wbl5515 | Uhbik P | RE-2A | Radical Piano
  #7  
Old 2013-01-11, 19:05
carlgrace's Avatar
carlgrace carlgrace is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,545
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveDiverse View Post
I agree... because you would have done a 'try' or 'buy' and then laid down yet another fantastic 80's track.
Wow what a wonderful thing for you to say!

Your $20 is in the mail.

Carl
__________________
New Pacific Deep track, Expire. Album out soon!

Loading SoundCloud…
  #8  
Old 2013-01-11, 19:10
normen's Avatar
normen normen is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 3,469
You need back to my mac or the windows equiv my friend I can access my desktop at any time from anywhere in the world
__________________
Plugin latency issues? Phasing on parallel channels? Want to know the real latency of your audio interface? Try the VMG-01!
Professional Audio Engineer at Theater Bremen, Germany • Part Time Programmer
  #9  
Old 2013-01-11, 04:34
3rdFloorSound's Avatar
3rdFloorSound 3rdFloorSound is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 10,762
Quote:
Originally Posted by rvolt View Post
You've never got up to get a drink, then been abducted by aliens ?

Sometimes you get side tracked, sometimes you fall asleep on the keys and wake up early without checking. Sometimes steak... Sometimes chicken... You never know!

We need an option that logs your name out if you're using it elsewhere, and saves the file to a default save file... =)
Nah, the only abduction I've ever experienced was perpetrated by a roving band of mooseducks. Antlered me near to death's door before a sexy decoy floated by and distracted them.
Yeah I do that falling asleep thing but that tends to be TV related. I miss waking up to Rhonda on USA Up All Night.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveDiverse View Post
I frequently leave my computer on while I'm not around...but I never leave applications running (except antivirus and whatever else runs 'in the background').
I do that, but never for longer than a trip to grab something from the grocery store etc. I just figure hard drives and CPUs have a certain "power-on" lifetime whether you're actively using them or not. Why suck extra hours away.
__________________
  #10  
Old 2013-01-11, 04:36
SteveDiverse's Avatar
SteveDiverse SteveDiverse is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 3,615
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3rdFloorSound View Post
I do that, but never for longer than a trip to grab something from the grocery store etc. I just figure hard drives and CPUs have a certain "power-on" lifetime whether you're actively using them or not. Why suck extra hours away.
I don't know about other electronics...but...turning on a light bulb uses as much energy and puts as much wear on the bulb as leaving it on for 20 minutes.
__________________

HP Pavillion DV7T-3300 Laptop | i7 Q720 @ 1.6 GHz | 4GB RAM | Win7 Pro 64-bit
m-audio Axiom Pro 61 keyboard controller || iPad2 | RetouchControl DUO | TouchOSC | LoopBe30 MIDI
m-audio Mobile Pre USB (original) audio interface | ASIO4ALL || RØDE NT-3 mic
Reason 6.5.3 || Pulsar | Saturation Knob | Rough Rider | TSAR-1 | Uhbik-A | Re-Tron | Polar | Echobode | Uhbik Q | Uhbik F | Morfin XF | Uhbik S | Uhbik D | Uhbik G | CV Suite Line Processor | wbl5515 | Uhbik P | RE-2A | Radical Piano
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Keyboard Shortcut Variations (remote mapping) Onijanex Phead User Forum (read only) 18 2013-01-07 17:55
Propellerheads Shop Status emasters Phead User Forum (read only) 4 2012-09-27 21:43
New ReFill Ola Phead User Forum (read only) 51 2004-05-18 17:52
My Formal Apologies to Propellerheads Outstanding Staff kayce General Forum (read only) 4 2002-08-08 20:56


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:33.