Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > Music Forum (read only)

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 2013-01-12, 11:17
PsyTale's Avatar
PsyTale PsyTale is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 801
Exclamation Orchestral Experiment #1 - Miroslav Refills

This is a track with experimenting with the positioning of an orchestra in sonic space. The track isnt top notch, and sounds a little synthetical at moments but it did give me a give me a good idea how an orchestra is situated.

Its been composed in reason, mainly used Miroslav refills for this, but used Epic Drums from Big Fish Audio aswell to make it a little bit more dramatical.

Loading SoundCloud…


Some people hate it most like it, wonder what you think!
  #2  
Old 2013-01-12, 15:23
mysteriuz's Avatar
mysteriuz mysteriuz is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 57
Hi, I like what you are doing!, keep it up


Mo
  #3  
Old 2013-01-12, 15:43
PsyTale's Avatar
PsyTale PsyTale is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 801
Quote:
Originally Posted by mysteriuz View Post
Hi, I like what you are doing!, keep it up


Mo
Hi Mo,

Thanks for your reply, appreciate it!
  #4  
Old 2013-01-12, 16:55
MayorMcCheese MayorMcCheese is offline
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 770
Impressive! Further mastering/reverb and a few extra slam-bang tympanis could make it very much so.

Edit: I just listened also to "Masters of Eden" on your SC page. You know of what you are doing. Tight work with good emotional content.
__________________
waldenroadmusic.bandcamp.com

Last edited by MayorMcCheese; 2013-01-12 at 17:04.
  #5  
Old 2013-01-12, 17:10
Staarchylld's Avatar
Staarchylld Staarchylld is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,397
Sounds great ! Good work.
  #6  
Old 2013-01-12, 17:59
angryzog's Avatar
angryzog angryzog is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 66
Nice and epic sounding. I felt like i could have been watching some movie trailer that involved Machiavellian intrigue and knights.
  #7  
Old 2013-01-13, 12:40
scoobyman's Avatar
scoobyman scoobyman is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 1,078
Quote:
Originally Posted by angryzog View Post
Nice and epic sounding. I felt like i could have been watching some movie trailer that involved Machiavellian intrigue and knights.
I'm being lazy by quoten, but, my thoughts exactly.
  #8  
Old 2013-01-13, 13:27
tincture's Avatar
tincture tincture is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,824
Nice job, sounded good to me.
__________________
Zac Scott
http://soundcloud.com/tincture-1
Loading SoundCloud…
Synth Rock
  #9  
Old 2013-01-13, 21:10
PsyTale's Avatar
PsyTale PsyTale is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 801
Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobyman View Post
I'm being lazy by quoten, but, my thoughts exactly.
Better lazy then no reponse at all Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tincture View Post
Nice job, sounded good to me.
Thanks!
  #10  
Old 2013-01-12, 18:39
elwoodblues1969's Avatar
elwoodblues1969 elwoodblues1969 is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 112
Quote:
Originally Posted by PsyTale View Post
This is a track with experimenting with the positioning of an orchestra in sonic space. The track isnt top notch, and sounds a little synthetical at moments but it did give me a give me a good idea how an orchestra is situated.

Its been composed in reason, mainly used Miroslav refills for this, but used Epic Drums from Big Fish Audio aswell to make it a little bit more dramatical.

Loading SoundCloud…


Some people hate it most like it, wonder what you think!
This is quite excellent,as the attention to detail is impressive...but it's too bad that Propellerhead has not upgraded to a better sample player yet....because if they had and you were working with better samples,I think your work would be indistinguishable from the real thing!
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
YOU NEED REFILLS? M4DECLARE1 Music Forum (read only) 33 2013-10-29 13:18
EWI USB refills BuckyO General Forum (read only) 2 2012-04-23 19:10
Do Miroslav Gold Refills work with Reason 6 CraigDS Phead User Forum (read only) 13 2011-12-28 21:10
string, orchestral refills? hookhead Phead User Forum (read only) 2 2010-02-01 03:43


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:55.