Propellerhead Software
Old 2013-01-19, 08:34

4 simple things we NEED :D

#1 I would like to input a direct value into parameter... lets say i wanna reduce 4Khz 5 db.. I wanna just double click and type -5 ...even holding shift it can be tedious to match several parameters ... being able to directly type in an exact value would be superb! I'm surprised you all haven't added this just by using Reason yourselves.

#2 Can we please get a way to hide mixer channels/group?

#3 ZOOM!! One advantage pro tools has is that you can zoom audio very big "JUMBO" as they put it, and changes are real time.. so seeing the waveform change after and effect would be super helpful. Also being able to just zoom in general.. working w/ knobs and things of the sort but my #1 would also help w/ that as well..

#4 Keep up the amazing work you do!
Old 2013-01-24, 14:13

Oh and one other thing, being able to adjust tempo of sampled audio during editing..
Old 2013-01-25, 13:25

Thumbs up I completely agree

I totally agree with all your comments, especially #1. I loved Reason 6's new layout so much that I moved all the bounced files in the album we just finished out of Logic and into Reason, so I could mix it in the Big Mixer. That values instead of hz/dB drove me CRAZY! I would have to keep setting a number, hovering over the knob to check value... set... hover... set... hover... madness. I am a bit anal about getting every value precise, though. might be me. :-)
Old 2013-01-25, 20:42

maybe we could sneak midi out in there as well
Old 2013-01-26, 01:45

Quote:
Originally Posted by g0dsgift3d1 View Post
input a direct value into parameter
+1 it would be so much faster in many cases to be able to type in the value

ability to copy-paste a value from one parameter to another would also be great - or multi-select and set them all with single input.

HP Pavillion DV7T-3300 Laptop | i7 Q720 @ 1.6 GHz | 4GB RAM | Win7 Pro 64-bit
m-audio Axiom Pro 61 keyboard controller || iPad2 | RetouchControl DUO | TouchOSC | LoopBe30 MIDI
m-audio Mobile Pre USB (original) audio interface | ASIO4ALL || RĂ˜DE NT-3 mic
Reason 6.5.3 || Pulsar | Saturation Knob | Rough Rider | TSAR-1 | Uhbik-A | Re-Tron | Polar | Echobode | Uhbik Q | Uhbik F | Morfin XF | Uhbik S | Uhbik D | Uhbik G | CV Suite Line Processor | wbl5515 | Uhbik P | RE-2A | Radical Piano