Propellerhead Software
Old 2013-01-25, 15:41

Thumbs down New Music Video:

"Statue of Thrust" shot almost entirely in New York City.

If the video embed doesn't work: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idBKm...ature=youtu.be

Thanks for checking it out and getting your dance on, and pants off!

Old 2013-01-26, 19:55

Both the song and video are cool!

One thing that makes the video impressive is doing it on a low (zero even) budget. I've been trying to think of things to do for this myself but haven't come up with anything good. At parts, the music and video match up quite well too, like 1:55-2:00 - the synth thingy matches up with the timing of the roller blade spin moves.

Also, how are you doing after the fall around 3:18? It looks like you weren't injured, at least. I think you may want to remove this from the video, actually, since otherwise the video and song are all like "I'm cool, Yo!"
Old 2013-01-26, 23:56

Thumbs up Cool video and song

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephencolbert5 View Post
Both the song and video are cool!

One thing that makes the video impressive is doing it on a low (zero even) budget. I've been trying to think of things to do for this myself but haven't come up with anything good. At parts, the music and video match up quite well too, like 1:55-2:00 - the synth thingy matches up with the timing of the roller blade spin moves.

Also, how are you doing after the fall around 3:18? It looks like you weren't injured, at least. I think you may want to remove this from the video, actually, since otherwise the video and song are all like "I'm cool, Yo!"
Oh what an insult... He actually spent a few grand on this video lol.
Old 2013-01-27, 02:22

LOL rvolt. I actually edited this myself as well! lolololol Hence the quality being so cheesy. I like cheese. Mozzarella cheese is delicious.
Old 2013-01-27, 03:00

Fun video. You look like you're having a good time.
Old 2013-01-27, 16:55

Loving it! Thanks for watching and happening to enjoy it!
Old 2013-01-27, 02:21

Thanks man lol. If it was up to me I would have tripoded the camera every shot, but in NYC you need a permit to shoot in some places. She held it by hand so it looked like she was a tourist. Fuck the po-leece!

The fall in front of the Hayden Planetarium was nothing. Not even a bruise I'm too used to falling that I've become slightly conditioned to how to fall, and being able to take harder falls. Though I just turned 27 recently, I probably should be cutting back on my old aggressive inline skating life, but I just enjoy it way too much!
Old 2013-03-16, 13:46

I still can't figure out how to embed youtube videos. The youtube start/closing code doesn't work with address bar URL, share link shorted, embed, embed with old code, and other ways. So this is a bump.

New music video in the works that will be shot mostly in Tokyo, Japan!
Old 2013-03-16, 15:04
Banned

Nice vid, mate & cool track!
Old 2013-03-18, 11:11

Thumbs up

Both, song and video, are very authentic and solid. Maybe the track needs one more distinctive main-melody, so that the track doesn't sound too monotonous (esp. w/o the video). But again: Very cool!