Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > General Forum (read only)

Old 2013-01-25, 22:49

Wink Reason 7 better be the ish.

I have recently found out that FL Studio are working on releasing a version of their product to Mac users. Do you know what this means? You tell me? But the competition is heating up big time. I was checking some of the new features they've added to version 10 and omg. All that video stuff I dont really care about, but the other feature are what I've been wanting in Reason. I have a feeling that Propellerhead is going to knock our socks off with Reason versions 7. Well they did already with the RE. But now its time with the new audio and midi editing features. The do say that 7 is a lucky number. Well lets see how lucky we can get. Let propel forward.
Old 2013-01-25, 23:18
Banned

Lucky is, my fav number btw!

I bet PH won't let us down!
Old 2013-01-25, 23:58

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mate View Post
Lucky is, my fav number btw!

I bet PH won't let us down!
Yah I know they won't. I just want them to fill the heat behind their behinds. FL Studio was my first production software back when it was Fruity Loops. It was version 5 I believe. I had fun with it. Can't lie. I don't want to have to rekindle an old relationship.
Old 2013-01-26, 00:10
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNB1 View Post
Yah I know they won't. I just want them to fill the heat behind their behinds. FL Studio was my first production software back when it was Fruity Loops. It was version 5 I believe. I had fun with it. Can't lie. I don't want to have to rekindle an old relationship.
Yep, I understand you, was my first music program as well, version 4, remember for sure, always loved the look of FL, but I couldn't get my self to it due to workflow though!

But come on, Reason is Reason!

I don't think that FL will be able to beat Reason & get some users on its side even if they'll make Mac version & so on!
Old 2013-01-26, 00:41

Smile

Have ImageLine worked out how to make Sine and Square waves that actually sound like Sine and Square wave's yet?
Old 2013-01-26, 02:34

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpiGenetik View Post
Have ImageLine worked out how to make Sine and Square waves that actually sound like Sine and Square wave's yet?
Im not sure on that my friend.
Old 2013-01-26, 01:24

Fruity loops isn't Mac?
Old 2013-01-26, 01:55

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0ahg View Post
Fruity loops isn't Mac?
I know it isn't mac. Its FL Studio. Lol. Nah but it will soon be available for mac. It will still be a windows software but you will be able to use it on mac with no crossover or bootcamp.
Old 2013-01-26, 02:05

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNB1 View Post
I know it isn't mac. Its FL Studio. Lol. Nah but it will soon be available for mac. It will still be a windows software but you will be able to use it on mac with no crossover or bootcamp.
*doh* sarcasm missed...
Old 2013-01-26, 02:33

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0ahg View Post
*doh* sarcasm missed...
Lol, I was just being crazy. But FL Studio is getting ready to drop FL Studio 11 I think sometime later on this year. They said that they is working really hard on it right now. I thought 10 just came out, lol. They really trying to do it big. Reason 8 needs to be put into Reason 7 then. We need to add like 50 new features. I'll be willing to beta test for months.