Propellerhead Software
Old 2013-02-06, 05:22

License Server Issues (again)

This seems to happen pretty frequently for some reason - I just got a new Rack Extension, downloaded it and went to update my licenses on my Ignition Key, and I got this message:

No connection to license server. Please check your internet connection and try again.

Checked Internet connection (using it now, and I use it all the time...) reset my computer, and even tried going with a wired connection as opposed to wireless...

Still not working - any thoughts. I think it is on the propellerhead.se end. Please help - all my licenses on my ignition key (for RE's) got wiped...
Old 2013-02-06, 05:24

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmdeveloper View Post
This seems to happen pretty frequently for some reason - I just got a new Rack Extension, downloaded it and went to update my licenses on my Ignition Key, and I got this message:

No connection to license server. Please check your internet connection and try again.

Checked Internet connection (using it now, and I use it all the time...) reset my computer, and even tried going with a wired connection as opposed to wireless...

Still not working - any thoughts. I think it is on the propellerhead.se end. Please help - all my licenses on my ignition key (for RE's) got wiped...
Yes, for months I thought it was my fault. Now I know it's not just me. I too just ran into that. So yes, I can confirm we both are experiencing it.