Propellerhead Software
Old 2013-02-11, 06:12

The one thing Reason needs most...

Other than MIDI-out... is... wait for it...

...a way to search for/filter tracks.

i.e. User types "guitar" into a search box located above the list of tracks on the left, and only tracks that have "guitar" in the name of the track itself or any clip on the track will show. The rest will be hidden.

This would make it so much easier to work in projects with a lot of tracks because it would be easy to find stuff. And you could focus on certain areas of the song a lot easier.

Maybe one day Props?

Not sure if any other DAW has this or not. Don't think the ones I have used have it..
Old 2013-02-11, 15:40

You can rearrange the sequencer, rack an mixer to group all your related parts next to each other already. You can also label them all too. Just needs you to be a good house keeper.
Old 2013-02-11, 17:20

Quote:
Originally Posted by scifunk View Post
You can rearrange the sequencer, rack an mixer to group all your related parts next to each other already. You can also label them all too. Just needs you to be a good house keeper.
I realize this, but I've got songs with 160+ tracks and I'd still like to be able to search/filter tracks.