Propellerhead Software
Old 2013-02-11, 21:47
Camdavgray

New user help!!

Hi all

I'm a new user to reason 6 trying to get it all right.

I'm having a problem when recording through my boss gt-10 guitar pedal. Once I've connected up and the audio is going through, and I've set the audio driver to the gt-10 but I'm getting no sound back. I want to use headphones for monitoring while I play but no joy...

Anyone with some help?!
Old 2013-02-11, 22:27

There's a little speaker icon in the track in the sequencer section, did you turn that on? (it's the monitor button, no-no for mics)
Old 2013-03-02, 11:50
Camdavgray

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3rdFloorSound View Post
There's a little speaker icon in the track in the sequencer section, did you turn that on? (it's the monitor button, no-no for mics)
Yeah shot guys... turns out that the sound is returned to the GT10 and you monitor through that... I.e. headphones or speakers are to be plugged into the GT10.

Stoked! Getting somewhere!
Old 2013-02-12, 20:18

are you useing assio drivers and your sound card configureation check the settings and welcome to the forums feel at home its an ongoing process of learning so feel no way what your platform mac or pc , its a learning process so take your time theres lots of pro users and vets that can help you ,my name is dondi7 sound cloud and been doing the music thing long time , so drop me a line and one more thing reason reacord is a closed system so vert often there are compatibilty issues with interfaces and stuff so do your homework. and welcome let me know yours truly dondi7 and welcome d7 nyc