Propellerhead Software
Old 2013-02-18, 06:14

Super Combi

I love the Combinator. It's my favorite part of Reason. What I would like to see is the combi have 8 buttons and 8 knobs. Some of the machines I create use a lot of knob aoutomation so I'm left with a lot of tracks for each automation.
Old 2013-02-18, 09:27

and please: more sources and destinations in the programmer!
Old 2013-02-18, 10:32

I also would like to see more variation of how you can program the controls..
eg to use the buttons as stepped increments (i know theres the work around but it would be great if you had a direct option to do so). Maybe even the buttons could change colour depending on it's value?

Also more CV inputs!

The combinator is so unique and has already got such great potential, it just needs more control
Old 2013-02-22, 14:28

Yes. Good idea. I would like to see the ability to link 2 combis into a super combi. I just bought an organ refill with about 10 instruments and multiple effects and mapping, but I want to be able to substitute them for the organs I'm using in other combis that have their own other instruments (Thors, Subtractors, etc) and effects. This is for a live situation.
Old 2013-02-22, 14:37

It would be nice if it had more i/o for both cv and audio.

Loading SoundCloud…
Old 2013-03-25, 06:05

Quote:
Originally Posted by fisch View Post
Yes. Good idea. I would like to see the ability to link 2 combis into a super combi. I just bought an organ refill with about 10 instruments and multiple effects and mapping, but I want to be able to substitute them for the organs I'm using in other combis that have their own other instruments (Thors, Subtractors, etc) and effects. This is for a live situation.
I also have thought about this. I am also a developer of R.E.'s and am in the process of creating a super combi type RE for live performance. I also, am creating a MIDI controller designed for an optimal live performance experience with Reason. Oh the potential is ridiculous!!!
Old 2013-03-25, 06:34

Yes, this has been on the wish list for years.

Combinator v3!
https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/...d.php?t=132654
Pic: JP

REASONISTAS INVENTORY
Sign up for Copy @ https://copy.com?r=oJPo1U, and we'll both get 5 GB of free cloud storage in addition to the FREE 15 GB.

kHs One | Song Challenge | "300&ONE" Community Refill
ReDominator | Song Challenge | "188aTOR" Community Refill