Propellerhead Software
Old 2013-02-18, 10:50

Exclamation Is radio 1 so rubbish?

Is it me or is radio 1 so rubbish in the uk, presenters can't speak properly, music during the day is so naff I hate it with a passion! Can't listen for more than 10mins.
Old 2013-02-18, 12:21

Quote:
Originally Posted by markomarkh View Post
Is it me or is radio 1 so rubbish in the uk, presenters can't speak properly, music during the day is so naff I hate it with a passion! Can't listen for more than 10mins.
In the car it's strictly Radio 2 FTW.

Except for Jeremy Vine's show. Not that I dislike Jeremy Vine, he's quite good. But usually people on one side of an argument who appear or phone into his show usually makes me want to crash into a wall.
Old 2013-02-18, 12:41

OMG! The Big Gorilla is partying down! What’s on the other end of that fancy straw? Well, I’ll take a wild guess that things are OK with the RE business. I earnestly hope so and trust so for a fine fellow that deserves it. Your talents warrant recognition (with big bucks).
Old 2013-02-18, 12:45

Quote:
Originally Posted by MayorMcCheese View Post
OMG! The Big Gorilla is partying down! What’s on the other end of that fancy straw? Well, I’ll take a wild guess that things are OK with the RE business. I earnestly hope so and trust so for a fine fellow that deserves it. Your talents warrant recognition (with big bucks).
Hehe, no, it's for the anniversary competition over at https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/...d.php?t=176287
Old 2013-02-18, 14:03

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by JiggeryPokery View Post
In the car it's strictly Radio 2 FTW.

Except for Jeremy Vine's show. Not that I dislike Jeremy Vine, he's quite good. But usually people on one side of an argument who appear or phone into his show usually makes me want to crash into a wall.
R2 too, with forays into R4(extra) land.

Hear what you're saying about Vine, but that foes for any radio phone-in that let's the Plebs on air, IMO.

But yes, R1 is dross, though a marked improvement over Choice/Urban Radio that herself listens to when she's in the kitchen. That is utter shyte!

Even she said my crud is better than wht they play on there - she claims she only listens because it's the best signal she can get (funny how when I'm in the kitchen I can get R4 extra quite easily)...
'Going to trial with a lawyer who considers your whole life-style a crime in progress is not a happy prospect.' - Hunter S Thompson
~|~
'Live fat, die young, and leave a self-basting corpse for the burn up...' - TFC
Old 2013-02-18, 14:24

Was bad enough with Moyles, even worse now with the E4 rejects :-/
Old 2013-02-18, 18:19

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatControlleR View Post
Even she said my crud is better than wht they play on there - she claims she only listens because it's the best signal she can get (funny how when I'm in the kitchen I can get R4 extra quite easily)...
Metal tooth fillings?