Propellerhead Software
  #1  
Old 2013-03-03, 06:15
jimidriftwood1's Avatar
jimidriftwood1 jimidriftwood1 is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 68
Rack Extensions

Stupid idea.
  #2  
Old 2013-03-03, 15:32
3rdFloorSound's Avatar
3rdFloorSound 3rdFloorSound is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 10,766
k...

......
__________________
  #3  
Old 2013-03-03, 15:55
EnochLight's Avatar
EnochLight EnochLight is offline
 
Join Date: May 2001
Posts: 5,936
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimidriftwood1 View Post
Stupid idea.
Your thread? Yep.
__________________
  • "To argue with a person who has renounced the use of Reason is like administering medicine to the dead." - Thomas Paine
Windows 8 Pro 64-bit | Reason 7 | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel i7 3770k Quad-Core @ 4.2 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | OCZ Vertex 4 SSD 256 GB | Balance | Nektar Panorama P-4
  #4  
Old 2013-03-03, 16:59
Upright's Avatar
Upright Upright is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 4,051
Why do you say this? If you don't like them...don't buy any...it's that simple. But I'd be will to beat you have all of the free ones.
__________________
“Come now, and let us REASON together” Isaiah 1:18

Loading SoundCloud…
  #5  
Old 2013-03-03, 17:20
VillaNDubstep's Avatar
VillaNDubstep VillaNDubstep is online now
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,992
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimidriftwood1 View Post
Stupid idea.
Stupid name .... :/
  #6  
Old 2013-03-03, 17:24
Djstarski's Avatar
Djstarski Djstarski is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 1,057
lets give the guy a chance to speak his mind . after all its just an opinion .
  #7  
Old 2013-03-03, 17:29
EnochLight's Avatar
EnochLight EnochLight is offline
 
Join Date: May 2001
Posts: 5,936
Quote:
Originally Posted by Djstarski View Post
lets give the guy a chance to speak his mind . after all its just an opinion .
Well, between his current thread and this post here, he seems to be trolling. I'm sure he'll enlighten us eventually... perhaps by resurrecting a 3-month old thread that hasn't seen any activity in a while...
__________________
  • "To argue with a person who has renounced the use of Reason is like administering medicine to the dead." - Thomas Paine
Windows 8 Pro 64-bit | Reason 7 | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel i7 3770k Quad-Core @ 4.2 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | OCZ Vertex 4 SSD 256 GB | Balance | Nektar Panorama P-4
  #8  
Old 2013-03-03, 17:58
3rdFloorSound's Avatar
3rdFloorSound 3rdFloorSound is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 10,766
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnochLight View Post
Well, between his current thread and this post here, he seems to be trolling. I'm sure he'll enlighten us eventually... perhaps by resurrecting a 3-month old thread that hasn't seen any activity in a while...
Or maybe one from a couple weeks ago:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimidriftwood1 View Post
way is on one making a tremolo RE its the one thing reason lacks
__________________
  #9  
Old 2013-03-03, 17:42
VillaNDubstep's Avatar
VillaNDubstep VillaNDubstep is online now
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,992
Quote:
Originally Posted by Djstarski View Post
lets give the guy a chance to speak his mind . after all its just an opinion .
It was my opinion too, albeit a silly opinion with no backing or explanation as to why....just like his
He's just trying to create a stir anyway because he knows it will
  #10  
Old 2013-03-03, 18:24
Djstarski's Avatar
Djstarski Djstarski is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 1,057
Quote:
Originally Posted by VillaNDubstep View Post
It was my opinion too, albeit a silly opinion with no backing or explanation as to why....just like his
He's just trying to create a stir anyway because he knows it will
it only works if you respond to his post in a defensive way .
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
install purchased rack extensions to offline computer jazztronauts Phead User Forum (read only) 36 2012-09-19 17:38
How Will New Rack Extensions Be Added To The Shop? Auditory Phead User Forum (read only) 4 2012-06-16 13:26
Rack Extensions, ReFills and public sharing bike system electrochoc Phead User Forum (read only) 0 2012-06-15 17:25
Two Rack Extensions questions... WrighTrax Phead User Forum (read only) 25 2012-03-30 13:29


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:39.