Propellerhead Software
Old 2013-03-12, 19:56

Unhappy I feel ....

Depressed, I feel lonely, got no real friends or girlfriend, no big dj will listen to my music!
Old 2013-03-12, 20:01
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by markomarkh View Post
Depressed, I feel lonely, got no real friends or girlfriend, no big dj will listen to my music!
Then become one!
Old 2013-03-12, 20:03

That's because you spend far too much time complaining on a forum, instead of working on your music.!

Furthermore, since you are so obsessed with the future and, with the "brain to midi" thing... Why don't you google some info about different sorts of sensors and, actuators and, MIDI etc...and make your own brain to midi controller. Should be kind of easy really.
Old 2013-03-12, 20:08

Quote:
Originally Posted by dub08 View Post
That's because you spend far too much time complaining on a forum, instead of working on your music.!

Furthermore, since you are so obsessed with the future and, with the "brain to midi" thing... Why don't you google some info about different sorts of sensors and, actuators and, MIDI etc...and make your own brain to midi controller. Should be kind of easy really.

You are a genius, you can read my mind, I've been thinking of this everytime I go out for a fag, I might as well, steve jobs said everything around you was built by some1 less smarter than you, if you follow your dreams and be persistent you can do it! Every1s genius you just gotta find your genius in you!
Old 2013-03-12, 20:20

Quote:
You are a genius, you can read my mind, I've been thinking of this everytime I go out for a fag, I might as well, steve jobs said everything around you was built by some1 less smarter than you, if you follow your dreams and be persistent you can do it! Every1s genius you just gotta find your genius in you!
The great thing is, you don't even have to be a genius these days!
Old 2013-03-12, 20:25

Just the other day I built a combinator that controls a Thor with my farts.. I felt so much smarter than my idiot parents who keep telling me to 'get a real job'
Old 2013-03-12, 21:23
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by domain View Post
Just the other day I built a combinator that controls a Thor with my farts.. I felt so much smarter than my idiot parents who keep telling me to 'get a real job'
Best ever post on the PH Forums ever!
Old 2013-03-12, 21:25

Quote:
Originally Posted by domain View Post
Thank you, I've been struggling to remember what I dreamed about last night since I woke up

Mark: same problems here minus the depression. Might be the beer that's holding it back.
Old 2013-03-12, 20:34

Wink

'Going to trial with a lawyer who considers your whole life-style a crime in progress is not a happy prospect.' - Hunter S Thompson
~|~
'Live fat, die young, and leave a self-basting corpse for the burn up...' - TFC
Old 2013-03-12, 20:46

Quote:
here are some quick links to help you.

a video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4zaPWBmvCs

here is another vid, colin from make:magazine
http://exotic-instruments.wonderhowt...nwaves-425851/

An instructable on it:
http://www.instructables.com/id/open...ce-hardware-1/
i believe thats this guy: http://www.psychiclab.net/IBVA/PsychicLab.html

here is an academic paper i guess...
http://www.academia.edu/349456/Low_E..._waves_to_MIDI
""The MIDI protocol has already been adopted by a several neuroscientists in order to monitor brain waves in real time... ""

Looks like you are late to the party!