Propellerhead Software
Old 2013-03-16, 13:25

Bad Statisics

If you get bad statistics on a post you started, there is no need to go on suffering indefinitely. You can improve the 'no replies' by posting a reply to yourself. You can improve the 'Views' by looking at your own posts ad nauseum. Forums generally suffer from this anomaly. I wish I could have improved my marks at school by marking myself this way. I expect no replies to these remarks. I just want the great-ignored to feel happier.
Old 2013-03-16, 13:33
Banned

No, you won't be ignored, hi there, be well, make music & stuff!
Old 2013-03-16, 19:31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mate View Post
No, you won't be ignored, hi there, be well, make music & stuff!
I think every new thread deserves at least one reply, but that is just the gentleman in me that struggles out when I see '0'. A 'What the hell are you talking about', is better than silence. Haaahaaa!
Old 2013-03-16, 19:41

heres another reply my friend nice to meet you Wyggy!
Old 2013-03-17, 10:22

Quote:
Originally Posted by robhornsby View Post
heres another reply my friend nice to meet you Wyggy!
G'day Rob. Being pals is part of the Phead culture. I don't like zero replies in any forum. I'm a bit of a social worker on the sly but I have no serious moans 'cos when I feel a bit low I put a few sounds together and try to make music out of the result. 100% so far that cheers me up.
I also like a bit of thread-napping just to make the experience more human.
Old 2013-03-24, 18:22

I post my music here and sometimes no body gives feedback or replies. I mostly used a medium like SoundClick.com as a link for my music. I use Souncloud now and with its tracking system I know that even if there are no replies on PHead I see there is viewing/playing at Soundcloud. I feel better as I now know that at least people are listening but just not replying. Sound Click has a tracking feature but Soundcloud is more user friendly and obvious.