3. New MIDI Editing Options

4. New Reverb

5. Visual Parametric EQ

6. More Colors

7. Integrated Mattias (optional)
Old 2013-07-17, 03:26

Great ideas, but I don't think that integrated Mattias is optional
Old 2013-07-17, 03:52

All I care about is an update to the RE SDK. That alone would be huge.
Old 2013-07-17, 13:15

1. Sequencer folders - Able to group several tracks into a folder on the sequencer and fold them away when not using them

2. Multi Spectrum analyser - able to display the more than one channel on the spectrum analyser at the same time. would be great for eqing and comparrisons.

3. tempo match - Find tempo of any track automatically

4. Punch In Punch Out

5. Combine any Audio tracks for comping
Old 2013-07-17, 17:40

I have only one wish, what should to be improved.
Old 2013-07-17, 23:09

I want a way to override the global tempo in the sequencer with a 'local' tempo in a combinator. Give me that and Ill be thrilled.
Old 2013-11-05, 13:09

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilfish View Post
I have only one wish, what should to be improved.
I'd like to be able to control the mixer with a midi controller; lets say a novation remote zero SL. Then use a separate midi controller keyboard for the synths and effects in the rack. It would be so much quicker while playing stuff live.
Old 2013-07-20, 10:06

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsanteLawla View Post
1. Sequencer folders - Able to group several tracks into a folder on the sequencer and fold them away when not using them

2. Multi Spectrum analyser - able to display the more than one channel on the spectrum analyser at the same time. would be great for eqing and comparrisons.

4. Punch In Punch Out

This!
audio to midi!
Old 2013-10-07, 09:20

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsanteLawla View Post

4. Punch In Punch Out

Tempo Match would be awesome
Old 2013-10-07, 14:36

Quote:
Originally Posted by kire View Post
Thor 2: Larger mod-matrix, polyphonic aftertouch, per voice editing, more filters...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bastaweesy View Post
The browser needs to reviewed as it's becoming more and more dull compared to other DAWs. Maybe integrating it in the Tools window so you can drag and drop audio and midi files into the sequencer directly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by inthewind View Post
Hi all,

Enable Copy (Ctrl C)and paste(Ctrl V) Midi or audio clips while playing tracks. Force to stop playback to be able to do it.

Enable wishlist in Prop Shop in order to save Rack Extensions or Refills Wishlist for further buying
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinnerfire View Post
"Soundflower" Driver built into reason so you can bounce your standalone instruments audio and Reasons Audio at the same time without having to change Audio drivers would totally blow my mind!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinnerfire View Post
I would love to see the Props take some ideas from the Native Instruments Kontakt player.

My favorite idea for the NNN-XT and NN-20 would be the "Tracking" feature that you find in Kontakt.

If you dont know what that is, it is a feature that automatically time stretches a sample when you play it up and down the keyboard and this keeps the sample playing in time to the beat as you change its pitch.

Very handy indeed!!
A++++! to all of these, been saying it for ages but all are very much needed and can't be too hard to achieve