Propellerhead Software
Old 2013-03-31, 17:32

Thumbs down Rack Extensions Online Login

I don't understand. why i have to login everytime i start reason. Some of the rack extension licenses need online validation - do you know how annoying this is? Cannot the login be saved so i don't have to enter user + pass every time?

THANK YOU!!
Old 2013-03-31, 18:48

You don't have to log in unless you want to use Rack extensions that are on a 'try' license, these are only available through internet verification. Paid for Re's are available offline
Old 2013-03-31, 18:52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxz View Post
I don't understand. why i have to login everytime i start reason. Some of the rack extension licenses need online validation - do you know how annoying this is? Cannot the login be saved so i don't have to enter user + pass every time?

THANK YOU!!
You only have to login for the TRY licenses you have. For a perfectly good reason, try licenses cannot be authorized to your key.

It would be nice however for Reason (on your computer) to save your login username and password so that you only have to choose to login.
Old 2013-03-31, 22:33

Please allow us to choose: If Reason is started and the ignition key is connected allow me to choose if a) Reason will be started with all Rack Extensions which are have licences on the key or b) Reason will start with online login with all licences including "Try" ones.
Old 2013-03-31, 23:18

You can choose :/
Old 2013-03-31, 23:30

Nope. The only choice is: a) no RE at all when any Try-version is installed or b) log in online to start with RE.

I want c) start w/o online login and with all RE which are licenced by ignition key
Old 2013-04-01, 14:13

Quote:
Originally Posted by locohead View Post
Nope. The only choice is: a) no RE at all when any Try-version is installed or b) log in online to start with RE.

I want c) start w/o online login and with all RE which are licenced by ignition key
Well contact support then. If I try out some RE's I can only get them through internet verification but if I want to log in with the key offline then I'll still have all of my other RE's that are not try licenses.
Btw, the option you say you want is exactly how it works right now.
Old 2013-04-01, 00:47

sounds good to me!