Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > General Forum (read only)

Old 2013-04-21, 08:09

Fellow propellerhead please do me a huge favor.

Hello all,
as most of you may know. I've come along way in the production world and have had some success in the music industry. but as we all know, the time frame of getting paid off of work in the business can be devastating for someone with bills so along with my production career i have my plan b "my fallback" going for when music slows down. With that being said.
if you are getting ready to connect services (cable or internet) or ugrade/add/start a new phone contract.. do me a favor and do so through me. You'll still get the same service and save a little more than you would if you didnt go through me.

visit http://www.5linx.net/deonjones

Click on the "products" link and an entire list of services and products offered will be displayed. simply click on the "sign up now" to proceed.

inbox me with any questions

***NEW SONG BY MULTI-GRAMMY winner MIL Tickit - Erbody Kno Me prod. by Majestic (me) is available on iTunes now.***

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @majestic_317
network with me, give advice, receive advice....
get to know me

Last edited by thatmandeon; 2013-04-21 at 08:11. Reason: fixed link