Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > Music Forum (read only)

Old 2013-04-29, 15:00

Adam Fielding - Icarus (album)

Hi,

Today is a big day for me - today is the day my third album, Icarus, comes out through Distinctive Records (Hybrid, Way Out West, ils, etc.)! Having spent three years working on it, it's kind of surreal to see it finally making it's way to the outside world - and I couldn't be happier with how it's all turned out.

Loading SoundCloud…

The album itself features the incredible talents of The City of Prague Philharmonic Orchestra, and was written and produced primarily using Reason. You can read a bit more about it here.

The full album is now available via iTunes, Amazon and will soon be available from pretty much every other major online music retailer you can think of. You can also listen to it in its entirety using Spotify.

It's been a long time coming and I feel like now is the perfect time to say a HUGE thank you to everyone who has ever helped me here on the boards over the years, and to Propellerhead Software themselves for giving the means with which to write this.

Thanks everyone.

Cheers,
Adam
Old 2013-04-29, 16:19

And it's BRILLIANT. If you haven't heard Adam's music before then you're in for a treat! One of the best albums to come out for years, it's stunning.
Old 2013-04-29, 18:03

Thumbs up

All good but my favorite is
Loading SoundCloud…
Old 2013-04-29, 18:27

Quote:
Originally Posted by adfielding View Post
Hi,

Today is a big day for me - today is the day my third album, Icarus, comes out through Distinctive Records (Hybrid, Way Out West, ils, etc.)! Having spent three years working on it, it's kind of surreal to see it finally making it's way to the outside world - and I couldn't be happier with how it's all turned out.

Loading SoundCloud…

The album itself features the incredible talents of The City of Prague Philharmonic Orchestra, and was written and produced primarily using Reason. You can read a bit more about it here.

The full album is now available via iTunes, Amazon and will soon be available from pretty much every other major online music retailer you can think of. You can also listen to it in its entirety using Spotify.

It's been a long time coming and I feel like now is the perfect time to say a HUGE thank you to everyone who has ever helped me here on the boards over the years, and to Propellerhead Software themselves for giving the means with which to write this.

Thanks everyone.

Cheers,
Adam
Nice one Adam, sounds great!
Old 2013-04-29, 18:37

Awesome work Adam! Loving some of tasteful use of glitching.
Old 2013-04-29, 18:56

Really awesome music!!! So good!!!
Old 2013-04-30, 00:00

Aaaaaaaaaannndddd bought!
Old 2013-04-30, 00:24

Freaking FANTASTIC job Adam, wishing you MUCH success with this project!!

Loading SoundCloud…
Old 2013-04-30, 15:25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stompp View Post
And it's BRILLIANT. If you haven't heard Adam's music before then you're in for a treat! One of the best albums to come out for years, it's stunning.
Thanks mate!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiserin View Post
All good but my favorite is
Loading SoundCloud…
Cheers! At some point I'd love to write an album full of more synthpop-esque tracks, but unfortunately I don't have the time right now. Definitely something I plan on doing in the future though. Glad to hear you liked the album!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbromham View Post
Nice one Adam, sounds great!
Glad you liked it, cheers mate!

Quote:
Originally Posted by avaris View Post
Awesome work Adam! Loving some of tasteful use of glitching.
Haha, glad I haven't overdone it! Thanks a lot for checking it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hodicke View Post
Really awesome music!!! So good!!!
Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by outcastrising View Post
Aaaaaaaaaannndddd bought!
Awesome, I'd love to know what you make of it when you get a chance to listen Thanks a lot for picking it up

Quote:
Originally Posted by pastoreric View Post
Freaking FANTASTIC job Adam, wishing you MUCH success with this project!!
Thanks a lot!
Old 2013-05-01, 21:59

Just a cheeky bump to let you know that, from now until later on tonight, I'll be doing an AMA (ask me anything) over on Reddit. I'd love to see you over there, ask me anything!

http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comment...onic_musician/

edit: I'm calling it a night for now, but will answer any new questions (if any) when I can. Cheers to all who came along!

Last edited by adfielding; 2013-05-02 at 00:07.