Propellerhead Software
Old 2013-06-17, 19:09

New tune on Reason

New breakbeat techno tune i have made. Any feedback is always welcome :0) Thanks guys https://soundcloud.com/sovietgames/vultures
Old 2013-06-17, 21:57

is this just a demo? I like hearing new sounds and I know I always like constructive criticism to help my sounds become more diverse and dynamic and sound better more interesting overall so for your track in my opinion - firstly the levels seem all a bit off in proportion and there is too much clipping, but I know its obviously not mastered and sounds like a bit of fun. the drums got a bit too repetitive for me but would be ok if they were backed up by a wider range of sounds, the overall structure also needs some work if you wanted to get serious never the less it was a nice journey and interesting use of sound, keep it up! all the best. - Soniferous
Old 2013-06-17, 22:56

Thank you for that. It is much appreciated and i will take everything you've said onboard. I've been a Reason user for about a year and a month now and i've been waiting for someone to really take my tunes apart and tell me what i'm doing wrong. I do want to take my songs to the next level and i appreciate your points. Many thanks - i know it sounds strange but your feedback does really help me. Any advice and help like this is always welcomed :0)
Old 2013-06-18, 01:42

Quote:
Originally Posted by adeycat View Post
Thank you for that. It is much appreciated and i will take everything you've said onboard. I've been a Reason user for about a year and a month now and i've been waiting for someone to really take my tunes apart and tell me what i'm doing wrong. I do want to take my songs to the next level and i appreciate your points. Many thanks - i know it sounds strange but your feedback does really help me. Any advice and help like this is always welcomed :0)
I'm looking for the same kind of feedback for my tracks. Tell you what, you critique mine, I'll critique yours? It seems that it is hard to get music reviews of this forum. It's like I'm asking someone to lend me money.
Old 2013-06-18, 02:04

Nice, dark ambiance and acidy base.
Old 2013-06-18, 17:30

Quote:
Originally Posted by subnaut View Post
Nice, dark ambiance and acidy base.
Thank you for that :0)
Old 2013-06-18, 11:38

I'll have a look at all your tracks if you look at mine too
Old 2013-06-18, 14:15

I like the track man. Mix down and levels need work as stated before. But its a good idea man. Could do with a few switch ups on the main body of the track. Love some of the FX in it, really brings it to life. Nice start for a track man!! really dig it
Old 2013-06-18, 17:29

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by u88gbp View Post
I'm looking for the same kind of feedback for my tracks. Tell you what, you critique mine, I'll critique yours? It seems that it is hard to get music reviews of this forum. It's like I'm asking someone to lend me money.
Yes asking to lend money hahaha That made me smile mate :0) I'll gladly give your tunes a listen - i try and listen to as much stuff on here and Soundcloud as possible to hear what other people are making :0) What's your Soundcloud name by the way?
Old 2013-06-18, 10:14

Quote:
Originally Posted by adeycat View Post
New breakbeat techno tune i have made. Any feedback is always welcome :0) Thanks guys https://soundcloud.com/sovietgames/vultures
nice breakbeat techno tune. Thanks