Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > General Forum (read only)

Old 2013-06-18, 17:44

Question about authorizing previously owned licenses

Hi
I recently purchased three previously owned licenses for Reason 7 (upgraded from reason essential to reason 6.5 then to Reason 7). The person I bought this from emailed me a screen dump from Propellerheads saying that they got the request for license transfer and someone from the company would be checking it out to make sure everything is good. Then they would notify me and the seller that license transfer was complete.

Here is my question. How long does Propellerheads take to do something like this? It's been a couple of days and neither I or the seller have been notified. I know I am probably worrying over nothing but, at the same time, I dished out good money for this..

Thank you in advance
Pierre
Old 2013-06-18, 21:12
Banned

Contact support: web@propellerheads.se

Plus you should've been done your payment so that you could cancel transaction in case if seller is fraud!
Old 2013-06-19, 16:47

Thanks for the vote of confidence. I have a couple of tickets open with Propellerhead. The point here is not if the seller is a fraud or not but the fact that I have NOT seen any communication from Propellerhead since last Thursday.
By the way.. The seller has indicated that he has not seen anything from PH and he has also said he would refund all my moneys should this not work.

Thanks

Last edited by pblais; 2013-06-19 at 16:56.
Old 2013-06-19, 17:53
Propellerhead

I've just checked, and there are actually no licence transfer requests in the queue just now, so it looks like something has gone amiss with the transfer request. Ask the seller drop me a line at customercare@propellerheads.se with details of the transfer and I'll process it manually.
Old 2013-06-19, 18:16

Hi
Some issues with my licenses not completely erased from my balance.
Fixing right now, and Mate I am not a fraud. This is the only reason license I've ever sold so some error from my part you can bear please.
Thanx
Craig I just send you 2 emails.
Please help me fix this situation. Thank you

Last edited by ttaberna; 2013-06-19 at 18:20.
Old 2013-06-19, 18:35
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttaberna View Post
Hi
Some issues with my licenses not completely erased from my balance.
Fixing right now, and Mate I am not a fraud. This is the only reason license I've ever sold so some error from my part you can bear please.
Thanx
Craig I just send you 2 emails.
Please help me fix this situation. Thank you
Read very carefully again:

Quote:
Plus you should've been done your payment so that you could cancel transaction in case if seller is fraud!