Propellerhead Software
  #1  
Old 2013-06-21, 23:47
EricBom's Avatar
EricBom EricBom is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 2,297
Ode to PH

Simple enjoyable song as an ode to Propellerhead!
Thanks for making this awesome tool called Reason!

Loading SoundCloud…
__________________
Follow me on twitter! [www.twitter.com/realfatcheese]
Quote:
Originally Posted by JiggeryPokery
And remember, blessed are the cheesemakers, and any manufacturers of dairy-based music !
Quote:
Originally Posted by obroadfield View Post
You're a hero Eric...thank you.
  #2  
Old 2013-06-22, 00:09
eric's Avatar
eric eric is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Posts: 5,767
Quote:
Originally Posted by EricBom View Post
Thanks for making this awesome tool called Reason!
And ReBirth RB-338!
  #3  
Old 2013-06-22, 00:12
EricBom's Avatar
EricBom EricBom is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 2,297
Quote:
Originally Posted by eric View Post
And ReBirth RB-338!
How could I forget my first love!

*Banging head against desk*
__________________
Follow me on twitter! [www.twitter.com/realfatcheese]
Quote:
Originally Posted by JiggeryPokery
And remember, blessed are the cheesemakers, and any manufacturers of dairy-based music !
Quote:
Originally Posted by obroadfield View Post
You're a hero Eric...thank you.
  #4  
Old 2013-06-22, 00:35
eric's Avatar
eric eric is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Posts: 5,767
Quote:
Originally Posted by EricBom View Post
How could I forget my first love!

*Banging head against desk*
You don't need to bang your head, Eric. Although Reason is more advanced than ReBirth, ReBirth still rocks the bricks at my house.
  #5  
Old 2013-06-22, 01:12
JpPropellaed's Avatar
JpPropellaed JpPropellaed is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 3,235
Ok there's too many Eric's here your a couple of days early ' CheeseMiester , this tune has Sunday written all over it ..... & very nice indeed ....
__________________
Both Edward Snowden & Bradley Manning should be nominated for NOBLE PEACE PRIZE: Lest we become a 4th reich / Globally >>>>
Loading SoundCloud…
  #6  
Old 2013-06-22, 08:25
EricBom's Avatar
EricBom EricBom is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 2,297
Quote:
Originally Posted by eric View Post
You don't need to bang your head, Eric. Although Reason is more advanced than ReBirth, ReBirth still rocks the bricks at my house.
I got a good story about it....
I was allways playing a cracked copy at a friends house. I liked it so much that I decided to buy it myself.
A few months later Props dropped support for Rebirth and put it in the Rebirth museum.
Moral of the story?
Buy your software legal; you'll get punished one way or the other.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JpPropellaed View Post
Ok there's too many Eric's here your a couple of days early ' CheeseMiester , this tune has Sunday written all over it ..... & very nice indeed ....
Thanks! It has a Sunday feeling indeed! Thanks for listening!
__________________
Follow me on twitter! [www.twitter.com/realfatcheese]
Quote:
Originally Posted by JiggeryPokery
And remember, blessed are the cheesemakers, and any manufacturers of dairy-based music !
Quote:
Originally Posted by obroadfield View Post
You're a hero Eric...thank you.
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:17.