Propellerhead Software
Old 2013-06-24, 13:06

Looking for Killer Producer...

I've been producing with Reason ever since 2.5. But lately -R6/7- I feel that I'ld rather focus on composing than mixing/producing.
Would YOU like to have a go at one of my creations? Turn it into an awesome production?
Here's the idea: I send you my original .reason file and you tweak it into YOUR production. Just the way YOU think it would sound best. You can be as creative as you would like to be. Then you send me the output of your work. And if I think its a relevant improvement, we should talk about producing the first album of JustVera. And the (financial) conditions of our collaboration. Sounds like a plan? I'ld love to hear from you!
rgrdsjustus
Old 2013-06-24, 13:37

Hey Justus, you might want to post a little more about the music you make, what style/genre, maybe an example of some work, this might help attract the attention of people who are best at working at a particular thing.

It sounds like a very good idea, good luck!
Old 2013-06-24, 15:24

some kind of test project would be cool. I would love to give it a try
Old 2013-06-24, 16:46

Here is one.

Ex-"Survivor" producer: "I didn't kill my wife"

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-18559_16...-kill-my-wife/

Old 2013-06-24, 18:40

That.. Was.. Awesome I nearly wet myself.
Old 2013-06-25, 09:30

In hindsight i should of posted Phil Spector lol.
Old 2013-06-25, 11:17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justus View Post
I've been producing with Reason ever since 2.5. But lately -R6/7- I feel that I'ld rather focus on composing than mixing/producing.
Would YOU like to have a go at one of my creations? Turn it into an awesome production?
Here's the idea: I send you my original .reason file and you tweak it into YOUR production. Just the way YOU think it would sound best. You can be as creative as you would like to be. Then you send me the output of your work. And if I think its a relevant improvement, we should talk about producing the first album of JustVera. And the (financial) conditions of our collaboration. Sounds like a plan? I'ld love to hear from you!
rgrdsjustus
I'm interested.

"Some questions simply do not deserve an answer." - Richard Dawkins

https://soundcloud.com/dutch-bastard

omfg one million megahurz CPU
Old 2013-06-30, 04:31

Quote:
rgrdsjustus
I am a beginner producer and I would love to just work on your track free of charge and if it goes places all I'd want is to be credited as a co-producer.

Any genre, just anything. I want the practice and would love to work with other reason users, I have been using Reason since 5.

DM me or however if you are willing to allow me to help.
I'll do my best and will enjoy it.
Old 2013-06-30, 11:03

Quote:
rgrdsjustus
I'm in, direct message me either on here or soundcloud
I don't mind to much what I'm producing, I've done all sorts of different projects...

DJ^2