Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > Music Forum (read only)

View Poll Results: How does this strike you?
wicked 1 33.33%
different 2 66.67%
amazing 2 66.67%
feeling it 1 33.33%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2013-09-13, 01:38

Exclamation While They Are Stuck In Their Heads or Chests

While they are stuck in their heads (thoughts) or chests (feelings), the higher attributes belong to the transcendental mind

"I seen the future ya'll, and it's name is 'Jump Music'"

Ha, the 80's, "the Reagan era"

Loading SoundCloud…

https://myspace.com/ultrabanger/photos

http://ultrabanger.wix.com/the-realness#!home/mainPage

Last edited by Rullatic; 2013-09-17 at 07:56.
Old 2013-09-13, 20:05

I had to have a listen of this popped a molly junk, and my first thought about this popping a molly was popping pills, such as ecstasy pills. Turns out this is true, "The Danger's of "Popping Molly" (Party Drugs)

Pooping a molly might have been more entertaining.

molly

Abbreviation of 'molecular'.

Pure form of MDMA (ecstasy), usually a free powder or in capsules. Oftentimes MDA is sold as molly. Should be white in color (when it's pure) but is more often beige or yellow-brown, and sometimes brown or rarely gray.

Example: "Me and my girl chopped a 1/2 gram of molly into 4 lines last night and we each inhaled one. rolled balls for 5hours straight. pure love and cuddles all the way."

Conceptually, it's not much different than if the lyrics were, "Smoked a big crack rock, I'm sweating." "Breathing hard and my ears are ringing." This is super lame shit. Just goes to show you people can be mind controlled by something as "simple" as sounds arranged to be music, though future generations won't give a damn about this artist or the song or it's message.

This is club music, nothing else. Not rap, hot hood music, not hip-hop.

As for the song, "popped a molly, I'm sweating, wooo!" it is indeed another infamous disgrace to the music world that such garbage is clocking buku bucks. It's infernal nonsense. I remember when I was a kid we used to say "popping a woody" or "popping a boner" about getting an erection (engorged penis from sexual arousal or irritation).

Oh, I also realized another thing. That chorus, "popped a molly, I'm sweating" is probably not a very original concept either, because there is a song with a chorus that goes, "I'm riding around, I'm getting it" by another artist that was included in the youtube video outrage, namely, 2 Chains.

Last edited by Rullatic; 2013-09-17 at 07:57.
Old 2013-09-13, 22:51

The truth...

"The higher up you go, the worse it gets." -Godfather Pt. III

The worseness in the mainstream hip-hop industry is different from the worseness in underground hip-hop.

I think of a line from Method Man (Wu-Tang Clan): "When I'm good I'm good but when I'm bad I'm better"

Now like I said, the 'worseness' is simply different because there are very different forces at work.

The idea behind both of them is to, "bow down to the worseness"

Real talk.

And in the underground, the idea is also to, "buck down the bullshit" So I guess you could, in a manner of speaking, say that, "there's a lot of bullet's flying" in the underground.

Violence can also be defined as "great emotional force." Much softer, more female-oriented styles of music do not believe in mixing such "great emotional force (violence)" with music. What's left is music that people can't feel.

Last edited by Rullatic; 2013-09-19 at 21:09.
Old 2013-09-14, 17:30

Here in the United States, we've all heard about the 1960's and 1970's, which my parents grew up in, and then there's the 1980's which I grew up in.

One thing I know about music from the 80's, is that when they made this track, they smashed the fuck out of music. What a blend of mental, emotional, and spiritual energies. It had the urban hip-hop style energy, the rock n roll style energy, the pop style energy, the dance style energy, the killer/survival instinct, and frankly, this man had an amazing vocal talent.

the kids and the youth need an outlet for all of their energy

Last edited by Rullatic; 2013-09-15 at 03:42.
Old 2013-09-14, 17:40

But you wanna be bad!!!!!! (with the beats, with the rhymes, with the money, with the friends, with the women, and so forth)

you a bad man if you can fade this song...but that may 'never' happen-- hard to fade the king of pop. That was the impact of the 80's. My generation.

Oh my bad, and now ladies and gentlemen, for the real thing.

Last edited by Rullatic; 2013-09-15 at 05:28.
Old 2013-09-14, 17:49

Not long ago this year, 2014, the dark-skinned member of Kris Kross died. He was in his thirties.

Anyway, I know artistic growth is important, but even just watching this video, here is a style that was way better in the beginning. Things should only get better with time or just stay the same. Unless of course it is inherently evil. Then it's okay to get worse.

Last edited by Rullatic; 2013-09-14 at 17:55.