Propellerhead Software
  #1  
Old 2013-11-16, 16:07
EricBom's Avatar
EricBom EricBom is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 2,297
This patch is the way to go! :)

Enjoy!

Loading SoundCloud…
__________________
Follow me on twitter! [www.twitter.com/realfatcheese]
Quote:
Originally Posted by JiggeryPokery
And remember, blessed are the cheesemakers, and any manufacturers of dairy-based music !
Quote:
Originally Posted by obroadfield View Post
You're a hero Eric...thank you.
  #2  
Old 2013-11-17, 08:34
EricBom's Avatar
EricBom EricBom is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 2,297
Shameless bump!
__________________
Follow me on twitter! [www.twitter.com/realfatcheese]
Quote:
Originally Posted by JiggeryPokery
And remember, blessed are the cheesemakers, and any manufacturers of dairy-based music !
Quote:
Originally Posted by obroadfield View Post
You're a hero Eric...thank you.
  #3  
Old 2013-11-17, 09:15
PeterLansford PeterLansford is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,226
Great balance of sounds. I'm liking that low bass pad and I think that's what gets me into the flow of the track. Those high plucks are nice with the lively rhythm and I feel like they're reaching out to the listener to tell them something meaningful. That swooshy sound you're using blends very well into the mix. The distorted kind of sound behind the plucks is a nice touch...what kind of processing is that? Well-crafted and worthy of a bump for sure!
  #4  
Old 2013-11-17, 10:07
EricBom's Avatar
EricBom EricBom is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 2,297
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3xtric4t3 View Post
Great balance of sounds. I'm liking that low bass pad and I think that's what gets me into the flow of the track. Those high plucks are nice with the lively rhythm and I feel like they're reaching out to the listener to tell them something meaningful. That swooshy sound you're using blends very well into the mix. Well-crafted and worthy of a bump for sure!
Wow! Thanks for the comments! I'm focussing more and more on the mixing side of music. So I'm pleased with the comment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3xtric4t3 View Post
The distorted kind of sound behind the plucks is a nice touch...what kind of processing is that?
I think I know what sound you mean. See picture below. On the SSL strip it passes through the HPF.

__________________
Follow me on twitter! [www.twitter.com/realfatcheese]
Quote:
Originally Posted by JiggeryPokery
And remember, blessed are the cheesemakers, and any manufacturers of dairy-based music !
Quote:
Originally Posted by obroadfield View Post
You're a hero Eric...thank you.
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
morph patch lofi1990 Phead User Forum (read only) 16 2008-12-18 23:03
MIDI Implementation Charts andrthad Phead User Forum (read only) 3 2008-12-08 17:42


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 13:03.