Propellerhead Software
Old 2003-11-26, 05:57
tryst

Read Problem Error Opening Project?

I have a project that I have been working on for the past month and suddenly now when I try to reopen the project, I get and error telling me this:

Read Problem
The Operation could not be completed
because of a read problem

I fear that this means that the file is corrupted and cannot be salvaged though I could be wrong.

Does anyone know of a way to repair this project file or to get it back working again???

Tryst
Old 2003-11-26, 06:02

Re: Read Problem Error Opening Project?

Doesn't sound like any Reason message I've ever seen - maybe that's a computer error message? Sounds like it. Pc or Mac?

:I have a project that I have been working on for the past month and suddenly now when I try to reopen the project, I get and error telling me this:
:
:Read Problem
:The Operation could not be completed
:because of a read problem
:
:I fear that this means that the file is corrupted and cannot be salvaged though I could be wrong.
:
oes anyone know of a way to repair this project file or to get it back working again???
:
:Tryst
Old 2003-11-26, 19:10
tryst

Believe me, it's a reason error. I'm using PC.

oesn't sound like any Reason message I've ever seen - maybe that's a computer error message? Sounds like it. Pc or Mac?
:
::I have a project that I have been working on for the past month and suddenly now when I try to reopen the project, I get and error telling me this:
::
::Read Problem
::The Operation could not be completed
::because of a read problem
::I fear that this means that the file is corrupted and cannot be salvaged though I could be wrong.
:oes anyone know of a way to repair this project file or to get it back working again???
::Tryst
Old 2003-11-28, 08:03
tryst

Anyone else got any info on this issue????

:Believe me, it's a reason error. I'm using PC.
:
:
:oesn't sound like any Reason message I've ever seen - maybe that's a computer error message? Sounds like it. Pc or Mac?
:::I have a project that I have been working on for the past month and suddenly now when I try to reopen the project, I get and error telling me this:
:::
:::Read Problem
:::The Operation could not be completed
:::because of a read problem
:::I fear that this means that the file is corrupted and cannot be salvaged though I could be wrong.
::oes anyone know of a way to repair this project file or to get it back working again???
:::Tryst