Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > General Forum (read only)

Old 2004-08-13, 08:28

Jazz Drums- Loops or Multisamples Help me find!

Hi My friends!

Jazz drum loops- cool brushes grooves, swing patterns at different sppeds, fills etc.

These seem Extremely rare! I have been looking for years, and I jumped at excitement when loopmasters released their jazz refill. I don't own it- I have tried the demo, and peff's review here outlines some of its strengths and weaknesses.

http://www.peff.com/imho/loopmasters/loopmasters.html

I may get this one, but i want to know if there are any alternatives! Im really looking for drums loops of different speeds- swing in particular but also brushes- slow ballard grooves and latin/afro stuff

I play the drums in real life- As an alternative- are there any NNXT multisamples drums out there (similar in technical programming to "in the cold loght of reason- the .rns demo with drum kit included"

what NNXT multisamples kits (especially jazz have you guys used and swear by?

I'd love some help with this!

Tim
Old 2004-08-13, 10:56

Re: Jazz Drums- Loops or Multisamples Help me find!

Hi Oblique,

If I remember correctly there should be a soundfont with multisamples.

Go to www.hammersound.net and look there.

But for really good quality you should buy some Refills or AKAI samples and convert with Reload.
Hope that helps.

Best regards
Severance

Hi My friends!
:
:Jazz drum loops- cool brushes grooves, swing patterns at different sppeds, fills etc.
:
:These seem Extremely rare! I have been looking for years, and I jumped at excitement when loopmasters released their jazz refill. I don't own it- I have tried the demo, and peff's review here outlines some of its strengths and weaknesses.
:
:http://www.peff.com/imho/loopmasters/loopmasters.html
:
:I may get this one, but i want to know if there are any alternatives! Im really looking for drums loops of different speeds- swing in particular but also brushes- slow ballard grooves and latin/afro stuff
:
:I play the drums in real life- As an alternative- are there any NNXT multisamples drums out there (similar in technical programming to "in the cold loght of reason- the .rns demo with drum kit included"
:
:what NNXT multisamples kits (especially jazz have you guys used and swear by?
:
:I'd love some help with this!
:
:
:Tim