Propellerhead Software
Old 2005-04-28, 12:48

beta testers get ready

finally 3.01 is ready for beta testing!! happy days
Old 2005-04-28, 14:25

Re: beta testers get ready

:finally 3.01 is ready for beta testing!! happy days

Ah, but is it a demo beta? If it is then I'm afraid I'll have to pass - I can't be dealing with not being able to save stuff right now. If it isn't limited and I can keep on going... hey! Sign me up! Any official word on this? All I read was that it will work for a limited time only, but I figured that might be a sort of "it'll work until we release it" type thing.
-Ad
Old 2005-04-28, 15:14

:
:Ah, but is it a demo beta? If it is then I'm afraid I'll have to pass - I can't be dealing with not being able to save stuff right now. If it isn't limited and I can keep on going... hey! Sign me up! Any official word on this? All I read was that it will work for a limited time only, but I figured that might be a sort of "it'll work until we release it" type thing.

Could this be that fix everyone has been screaming about?
MyReason.Net
Old 2005-04-28, 15:15

:
:Ah, but is it a demo beta? If it is then I'm afraid I'll have to pass - I can't be dealing with not being able to save stuff right now. If it isn't limited and I can keep on going... hey! Sign me up! Any official word on this? All I read was that it will work for a limited time only, but I figured that might be a sort of "it'll work until we release it" type thing.

Could this be that fix everyone has been screaming about?
MyReason.Net
Old 2005-04-28, 18:19

ditto...

too busy to not be able to save.
would love to do it but can't spare the time unless it's fully functional.
me muzak
Old 2005-04-28, 20:58

I wouldn't think it is a beta. Only 3.0 users are eligible to beta test. At least, that is what they say on the front page.

Regards,

Lizard
Old 2005-04-29, 22:25

its always a 20 min limmit and no save function!! its not like you have to take off reason 3.0 you just have to test the demo!! please sign up to stop all the moaning about our beloved programe!! its people like us that might be able to stop this happening next time!!!

cheers!!
Old 2005-05-01, 12:16

it will be a patch! finally!

what's going to be tested will defininetely NOT a demo like the 3.0 beta was. this will be not a whole reason, just a patch, a fix or however you call it. you download it, install it to your reason 3.0 and that's it. should fix all the issues reported to the props...
Old 2005-05-03, 12:24

Re: it will be a patch! finally!

what's going to be tested will defininetely NOT a demo like the 3.0 beta was. this will be not a whole reason, just a patch, a fix or however you call it. you download it, install it to your reason 3.0 and that's it. should fix all the issues reported to the props...

You sound very confident. Do you KNOW this for a fact or are you just blowing hot air???
Old 2005-05-03, 12:51

Re: it will be a patch! finally!

:You sound very confident. Do you KNOW this for a fact or are you just blowing hot air???

I'm more confused by the "finally" part - R3 hasn't been out *that* long, surely? :P
-Ad