Propellerhead Software
Old 2006-04-18, 22:36

FREE REX NOW!!!

OK... it's about time that the Props open the ReCycle format up for other developers to use and create. Most developers are blowing off REX and opting for Apple Loops and Acid Loops because they are not allowed to write a REX files because of Props licensing. They are not even allowed to batch process REX files to AIFF... that just sux... FREE REX!!!

I mean really... how long has it been since ReCycle had an upgrade? If you're not going to advance your format... then open it up to others for further development.

Everybody chant...

FREE REX!!!
FREE REX!!!
FREE REX!!!
FREE REX!!!
FREE REX!!!
FREE REX!!!
FREE REX!!!
FREE REX!!!
FREE REX!!!
FREE REX!!!
FREE REX!!!
FREE REX!!!
FREE REX!!!
FREE REX!!!
FREE REX!!!

-d
Kazhawanna Soundbank Refills
Old 2006-04-19, 00:23

LOL!

yo dtrain! how's it going mate? you kinda disappeared. btw: i still use your kazhawanna drums a lot - very good collection of the best drum sounds and there's so many.

well i hope you get what you want
DND
Old 2006-04-30, 01:59

Re: LOL!

: Whazup! I've have been hiding out a little... just needed to bury myself in a recording project i'm doing. eDUB... a mix between Reggae, DUB, Dance Hall, Break Beat, down tempo, blue note, etc. Hopefully, I'll be releasing it in Aug. Also been doing some remixes for friends.

Kazhawanna is going to be reborn pretty soon, but in a different format. Just needed to maximize our delivery methods.

Maybe I'll make it back on Destroyer soon.

-d
Kazhawanna Soundbank Refills
Old 2006-05-06, 04:45

FREE REX!!!

HURRY HURRY!
Old 2009-01-27, 20:09

I posted about this on another thread.. it's a pity as it's a great format... but not utilised for things like multisamples..e.g.. 210mb piano .. goes down to 44mb

either they make the SDK better for 3rd parties OR really show the competition they are on form and update it a lot... to match guru etc and the many more things.. most vst sequencers now are including like an MPC or loop vst player.. so it'd be nice if recycle got a new lick of paint and not just bug / compatibility fixes.
Old 2009-01-30, 16:49

Free rex. I agree.

And free ReCycle too, for gods sake. Bring that puppy out of the basement, fix it up, include it as a Reason module, something... if Ableton can include their own beat slicing/tempo change processing in-line (I never really use ReCycle anymore...), I think it's about time that the Props consider this as well...