Propellerhead Software
Old 2012-02-24, 02:09

warp markers

warp markers for time stretching like ableton and sub grouping in he mixer.

reason 7 come on. please.
Old 2012-02-27, 20:35

Quote:
Originally Posted by djkido View Post
warp markers for time stretching like ableton and sub grouping in he mixer.

reason 7 come on. please.
I think this is what Ive been asking for.
I think the time stretch in R6 is wicked, but its also very fiddly to get right. I would like to see it added where I could, say, throw a whole old disco track in and it would splice it into segments the way Recycle, Ableton and Acid do, and the BIGGY, what Logic and Cubase can do!!
The last 2 have been the market leaders since day one, R6 is now a very very big contender against them. To be honest I think R6 is better as its more intuitive to use... But this function, as far as I can tell, has been left out... Surely its such an obvious addition to the program considering you guys invented splicing up audio into segments... Where would Daft Punk of been if you didnt invent it???

Please just add it... Right mouse click on the audio part and theres an option called, "Split audio into segments". I will the die and go to heaven.