Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > Music Forum (read only)

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 2012-02-29, 20:10
DWagner
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Disco/Dance Song made in Reason Essentials Demo

I think RE is worth it.

Tell me what you guys think of this. I made it in 1 day so don't expect anything stellar. Chorus is the best part so be sure to listen to that mark.

Loading SoundCloud…
  #2  
Old 2012-02-29, 22:13
Mate Mate is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 8,326
You're the man, how you did it, hang the RE by ReWire to another DAW & made this track in the one shot? Right?
  #3  
Old 2012-02-29, 22:29
DWagner
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mate View Post
You're the man, how you did it, hang the RE by ReWire to another DAW & made this track in the one shot? Right?
Yep. I had Ableton Intro so I just ReWired the output of Reason Demo to it and then exported it as a sound file. All while keeping Reason open the whole time since you can't save and reopen. Thanks for the kind comments.
  #4  
Old 2012-02-29, 22:39
Mate Mate is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 8,326
Same for yours, I've respond there!

Damn you've did a nice work with the one shot man, awesome approach to use RE for free!
  #5  
Old 2012-02-29, 23:22
JpPropellaed's Avatar
JpPropellaed JpPropellaed is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 3,235
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWagner View Post
Yep. I had Ableton Intro so I just ReWired the output of Reason Demo to it and then exported it as a sound file. All while keeping Reason open the whole time since you can't save and reopen. Thanks for the kind comments.
Hahaha i love the way people find ways round doing cool things ' GoodMan Dwagner ' lol
  #6  
Old 2012-03-01, 16:51
DWagner
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by JpPropellaed View Post
Hahaha i love the way people find ways round doing cool things ' GoodMan Dwagner ' lol
Thanks! I had fun making it.
  #7  
Old 2012-03-01, 18:38
carlgrace's Avatar
carlgrace carlgrace is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,547
I really liked the track! Amazed you did it in one go!

I loved the organ solo before the first chorus, and I liked how you played with the dynamics. It really made the chorus stand out more. Bravo!

I'd love to hear some vocals on this one.
__________________
New Pacific Deep track, Expire. Album out soon!

Loading SoundCloud…
  #8  
Old 2012-03-01, 20:31
DWagner
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by carlgrace View Post
I really liked the track! Amazed you did it in one go!

I loved the organ solo before the first chorus, and I liked how you played with the dynamics. It really made the chorus stand out more. Bravo!

I'd love to hear some vocals on this one.
I was thinking about adding vocals - A poor guy like me would need Neptune though!

That's why they made it!
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Question about using a Reason 4 demo song in a YouTube video Koshdukai Phead User Forum (read only) 2 2009-06-08 10:37
Reason 3 vs Reason 4 AJCC General Forum (read only) 78 2009-05-15 21:49
Reason / DP / OMS Test Results Within... arothman General Forum (read only) 2 2003-03-05 03:26


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 18:31.